* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde.
Former-GM-Hermes Offline
Messenger of God

RE:??Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde.

GM-Chocolate Wrote:Ok please, don't get mad at each other. Understand this Swift, before the non-trans castle, what chance, honestly, did non-trans have in a normal woe? And really, it all went around in a few clans as well =P, so not much change. This is not a matter that we just said "oh how cool! let's make a castle and not think about the consequences!". Indeed, it is unfair, trans people had to go through double the process of leveling to get at their level. But that's how it goes. We try to make stuff as more balanced as we can. You know, life is kinda unfair, people could get those items anytime. I got many drops in my legit character in level 60 that some of my friends didn't ever get and they were trans 9x. They did hunt it and still I got it and I was non-trans. What Ryx tried to say before, with the "have you tried to defeat the GM" is that it took a long time for people to beat me Panda and Hermes XD. It was hard, we had good equips and were prepared, people were coming in and just dying. It was a hard woe. It still is, non-trans don't have all the skills that trans people do, they have to make it happen somehow, right? Please, don't get offended by this, I'm just trying to show you that they're not having only fun and cookies(wtf?).
Again, always try to be nice to other people .__. . It's very hard to understand how people say stuff specially cuz we're reading this, so we don't see people's expressions and voice tones. I don't think Swift meant at any time(he even said he wasn't flaming or anything) that he was trying to say you guys don't deserve it. He even said to lower the drops, not to cut them out of the picture. I think he was good intentioned, so please don't all turn against him, he's just saying his oppinion (like Krim on the reset thing XD). We're all allowed to have our oppinion, but to do that we have to respect other's.
I'm very sorry if anyone got offended by my post or any of your posts, I'm sure none of us meant that in any way.

2x
06-12-2007 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde. - GM-Hermes - 06-12-2007 10:48 AM
RE: Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde. - Rei - 06-12-2007, 02:40 PM