Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
JJJ Offline
JJJ

RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition

(OOC: Ya.... So I'm just jumping in here, even though I still haven't posted my background story or anything like that. Anyway, so just so your not totally lost, Sakura is the lif that sleeps on my head all day long. That's basically the only thing that might confuse you I think....)

I know! I know! So me and Sakura were talking and she mentioned something called the Elixir of Life, she said it could heal anyone or anything no matter what and it could even bring the dead back to life! She was telling me how it was made up of two parts, the first part is a special herb, the second is the tears of the Goddess Freya.

Sakura also told me where to find all of these things! She told me that there was a wise old doctor in Louyang that knows how to prepare the special herb for use in the Elixir. But from what Sakura heard the herb secretly comes from Bacsojin's special garden and I doubt that Bascojin would be willing to give some to us just because you ask, so it may be a little difficult to get the herbs for the doctor. But I know the herb's are extremely valuable, and that they're Bascojin's most highly guarded secret so as peaceful as she is, its most likely that she'll put up a strong fight to protect her herbs.

As for Freya's tear drops I heard that deep within her temple Freya's mother seal away one of Freya's frozen tear drops in case it was ever needed to save the people or Rachel. Freya's mother then decided to leave the guardian Gloom Under Night to stand watch over it and kill any who try to use it for their evil purposes. So there's no chance of being able to get the tear drop without having to fight Gloom Under Night for it.

But even then, its still only a frozen tear drop, and to thaw it you'd have to travel deep down into the depths of the hottest place imaginable. Thor's Volcano, only there will you find a source with enough heat to melt the mystical ever frozen tear drop. Once there you would have to be able to melt the tear using the fire spirit's power. But to do so you would have to trick the fire spirits into attacking you, and while you withstand the mighty fire spirit's attacks they will slowly melt the tear drop into its glorious liquid form which can be used to make the Elixir.

Finally to mix the special herbs and goddess tears together, you'll have to travel down to Niflheim and find the powerful witch Kirkena. Once you find her you'll have to convince her to let you use her magic cauldron. If she lets you, you'll be able to mix the herb and the tear drop together creating the precious Elixir of Life.

But that's just what Sakura told me and shes pretty smart when it comes to magic, anyway, I hope we helped in some way bye now!

[Image: SignatureVersion22.png][Image: Liffinished-1-1.png]
I Love To Help So If You Ever Need Something Feel Free To PM Me ^_^
10-29-2008 01:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread