Monster was too hard
Item was too easy
Item was balanced
Item was too hard
Trivia was too easy
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too hard
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread
Former-GM-Forge Offline

RE: January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

Your first comment was answered. There was no mistakes made. Just because you 'sense' that there was, doesn't mean that there was.

How about the rest of what? The actions taken by the GMs was everything they could do within their knowledge and power to try get the trial going again. At the time of the problems, Glyph knew nothing of the timers that make ToH work. After the DC, Circe told Glyph about the timers and how they work, since I had explained it in the past.
Glyph and Circe checked EVERYTHING they have access to, trying to find out as much as they could about the situation. Circe reasoned that starting the next wave would start the next timers, and sort things out. This was a perfectly logical decision, based on the information they had access to at the time.

It is *my* opinion that there be no compensation. Not the opinion of the GM team. Mine. And as I was not hosting, and I am not in charge, my opinion is just that: an opinion.

And yes, when things don't go wrong, you do still need to overcome the obstacles of the trials. I would have thought that is obvious, but you did ask.

[Image: ForgeSig.png]
01-29-2012 01:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread - GM-Forge - 01-29-2012 01:38 PM