Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity

(Yes I know I'm double-posting, but the post above is on behalf of the GM team, and this one is for Pandora)

What about my characters? To be honest, I have more than I can count. I've been on this server since the start, over a year and a half ago. I am not going to reveal most of them, some people know about them, but I would appreciate if they would keep that to themselves. I do a lot of work for this server, between the events, the patch, the svn, the toh and all the support, I think I deserve a little playtime to myself. If I'm not on my GM character, chances are I do not want to be bothered. I enjoy being a GM/Admin, but I also need to relax sometimes and vent some steam. If I do express opinions on my playing characters, they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my GM, both are separate and please trust that I am mature enough to make the difference between the two.

I recently made a character called "Panda" some people have come to ask if this was me, indeed it is! This was in the wave of that new approach with our legit players. However, an incident, with people following me and a friend around (with the help of the CP) convinced me that I personally don't like to be on the open. When I play, I don't want to be considered any differently than any other player, I'm just me, not Pandora.

Peace everyone ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-26-2007 04:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - GM-Pandora - 03-26-2007 04:41 PM