Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity

For those of you who didn't know, my main character is a sniper called Huntress (I also have Smithress, Alchemistress and Princess.. yes I lack imagination lol). It's all 100% legit, I've been playing Huntress for over a year already and it's my only trans. GMing keeps me busy enough that I only play casually, sometimes with long off-time periods.

I didn't wanna tell mainly because I want to be treated as any other player (not better nor worst), I like to just be myself every once in a while. I'm not here to brag about being a GM, if I'm playing I just wanna have some fun and forget about all troubles.

I decided to tell everyone equally here because a lot of people know already, and for the most part its the people that I would prefer didn't know and some are being a pest about it, so might as well tell everyone lol.

I don't see it as a crime to be playing, I think I deserve some free time. I do a lot for the server even tough some of you may not realise it since a lot of the stuff I do is in the background. I pay for it for starters, but there's lots more.

PM me on Huntress about GM business and die!! Not litterally, but seriously don't bother me, if you need something that only I can take of, PM on forum or wait for my GM to be online.

I'm a human being. I have opinions. I have my bad days. I have feelings. Just like ANY of you. I never claimed to be perfect.

As Pandora, I love just about every player (with the exception of rule breakers), I try to be nice to everyone and set a good example to all. As Huntress, I don't like everyone, I am entitled to having opinions. I wish I loved everyone, but I don't. Mostly what goes around comes around, I don't usually dislike someone for no reason (and woe is not a reason, I'm prefectly friendly with some of the people I woe against). I'm not immune to prejudice, neither are you. But it's fine, you don't have to like me, just as I don't have to either. But every player owes respect, not just to the GMs but also to every other player, it's the first rule of the server for good reasons.

This goes for everyone, myself included. I don't always hold my tongue when on player character, if I have ever hurt your feelings, please receive my sincere appologies.

From now on, let's all be nice? ^_^ Peace FTW. Hero is not a drama server! Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-27-2007 09:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - GM-Pandora - 05-27-2007 09:11 PM