Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO

(06-19-2014 04:25 AM)Mupfelsan Wrote:  In my early days of hero, one of my first characters was a bard.I didn't have any good connections or friendships in the game.
One day I got invited to a party with my bard, there was a wizard in this party. It didn't take us long to get to know each other and even keep talking after the party. We added each other to the friendlist and from this time on we both nearly partied every day and talked for hours. I got to know another one of my best friends of hero through her. We joined many partys together, explored so many things and helped each other not only in the game, we even supported each other in our real life problems. Today she, her boyfriend and the other friend i got to know through her, those 3 people are now one of my best friends eventhough they don't play anymore.
Icon_biggrin
Jackie <3

For luck that one day I become the 4 man of your party *_*

I met a lot of cool people thanks this game, starting from all Ordo that I know irl, passing to my german crew and for finish pio/rika/simo/aoi.

And last, but not less significative: FU NEVERA NOOB!

I miss him Icon_sad

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
06-21-2014 08:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - cane 33 - 06-21-2014 08:06 AM