Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner

"Excuse me Mr. Minstrel!"

A girl of average height run toward Balawan who is... spinning randomly... just outside of Geffen Tower. It seemed that she had been interviewing some passerby around Geffen before she met this peculiar person. If it were possible, she would like to avoid interviewing any strange person, especially a randomly spinning one. But she has no choice, her boss told her to interview as many people as possible.

"Excuse me, I'm a journalist from The Midgard Times. Do you have a minute please? We have to talk for a moment," she asked him politely.

"That's what she said!" Balawan the-so-called Spoony Bard then stopped his spins after he shouted that nonsense but fell down as he lose balance and felt dizzy after spinning for too long. Glad he didn't puke.

"W-what? What was that just now?" she was confused, for sure.

After the daze went away and he regained his balance, he picked his Harp and his Witch Hat which was scattered around, and then he cleaned the dust from them and his own clothes. Next, he looked at the confused journalist and he formed a smile.

"Pardon me young lady," for some reason he talked in an exquisite manner, "you can call me Balawan. So what do you need?"

"Eh, ah, Mr. Balawan, like I stated earlier, I'm a journalist from The Midgard Times. I want to hear your opinion about what sentence that Golemancer, Kushiel, deserved. Imprisoned for his whole life, mental institution, or sentenced to death? So please tell me," her pen and note were in standby to write anything her respondent will say.

"OBJECTION!" another, nonsensical, shout from the Spoony Bard while he straighten his left arm and pointed to the journalist.

It made the journalist who was expecting a serious answer flinched in surprise, "Whoa! What, what now!?"

He then shook his head and smirked, "Now now Ms. attorney, you can't expect to lower the defendant's sentence by doing this sort of thing."

"Eh.. but I'm a journalist."

"...right," seems he felt slightly dejected because the girl didn't play along.

"So, I assume that you're agree with the death sentence?", she jumped right to the conclusion because she felt really exhausted after she started interviewing this Minstrel and she want to finish it ASAP.

"Mhm, so let's think about this way, Ms. Jur."

"Journalist," she interrupted.

"Right, so Ms. Jur," he ignored her protest earlier, "what kind of feeling you'd have if one or maybe some of those twenty five who were dead and a lot more who were wounded to critically injured were part of your family, comrade, friends, or lover? Would you be happy? And in the worst case, you might want to revenge them," he sounded pretty serious when he explained it to the journalist.

The sudden change in his behavior had astonished her to the point where she's at a loss for words. It was partly because she thought what he had said earlier has a good point in the statement where everyone would feel sad when they lose their loved ones. For a short moment, she remembered what the prosecutor had said in the opening statement about the Golemancer's childhood. This ugliness might become an endless cycle if it being left alone, that was what she thought.

"Hehe, seems you get the gist of it eh?" he shamelessly sounded proud after looking at the journalist's eyes.

"Eh? A-ah," she was kind of flustered after suddenly being snapped to reality from her deep thought, "th-thank you for your time and your answer Mr. Balawan."

"No problem kitty cat. Oh hey, are you free after this?" he winked.

"NO!" she abruptly refused. "Oh, I meant I can't. I still need to interview some more people and reported the result back, I'm sorry."

Such sugar coated lie won't actually work towards Balawan, he knew that she got enough of him but he decided to pretend not to notice it and shrugged, "Too bad, I was gonna ask you to come to my music performance," which was actually his true intention. "Heh, maybe next time then," he casually said it out of goodwill.

"Y-yeah, next time."

"Good, have fun then Ms. Jur," he waved to the girl and started to walk away.. in zigzag...

"Sigh, what a day," she mumbled to herself.

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2015 10:32 AM by Poring Slayer.)
12-17-2015 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner - Poring Slayer - 12-17-2015 10:31 AM