Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner

Yesterday, during the Dark Allegiance protest, Maristella, a group of lightsiders and concerned citizens arrived at Yuno to counter-prtest. As it usually turns out, a heated argument arose between light allegiance councilwoman Maristella and dark allegiance councilman Lord Matthew.

The argument soon turned into a street brawl between the two allegiances after a hooded woman questioned Matthew's acquired fortune and insulted his deceased brother.

While the two allegiances fought, the guards tried to break up the fights. It was at this time that a woman leading Kushiel's golems attacked the prison and helped him escape. The brawling allegiances teamed up and helped take the woman down, but Kushiel couldn't be found. A dangerous amount of prisoners also escaped while everyone was fending off the golems.

The captured woman was taken to an undisclosed location to be questioned. Once again, the search for the Golemancer is on, as Odin's predictions on this "cloaked schemer" ring true every time.

<><><><><>
At a private hospital room in Prontera, Ciar gave a now-awake Rajnish details of Kushiel's sentence, when all of a sudden, a Dark Allegiance messenger barged in.

"Kushiel escaped from Prison!" the man exclaimed.

Ciar's face turned from calm to infuriated in an instant. "What!?" he yelled, accidentally making several lightbulbs blow up.

Still cringing from the "light show", the messenger explained the situation.

Rajnish scoffed. "What the hell is wrong with these prisons nowadays!?" He shouted as he lay on the hospital bed. "They should have listened to us and just killed him... This is what they get!"

<><><><><>

At a Schwartzvald Federal questioning room in an undisclosed location, the woman responsible for freeing Kushiel sat down. The room, like many of its kind, were enchanted to prevent the casting of spells or usage of dangerous skills. Several guards stood by the door however, for additional security.

Lord Matthew and Maristella entered the room. They looked at her, still bruised from their earlier battle.

"Well, let's start with a simple question. Who are you?" Matthew asked, as he simply just looked at her.

"My name is Amaria." The woman replied, without giving it a second thought.

"Why have you freed Kushiel?" Maristella asked, as stern as Matthew did.

"I believe his goal to do away with scum like that man there is one that he must finish at all costs." Amaria replied, faintly pointing her index finger at the crimson lord knight.

Matthew now glared at her, shaking his head. "You can control his golems. How long have you been working with him?"

"Kushiel created me. Since my birth, I've had full control of his golems."

Maristella tilted her head slightly. "Created you...?"

Amaria nodded, calmly. "I am similar to what Kiel Hyre would call a 'fourth generation robot'. The memory scroll I use was created from Kushiel's memories of his best friend. I look and behave as she would, and even bear her name. My main job is to make sure that his golems, as well as Fairyland's, are working in perfect conditions."

Matthew facepalmed and murmured to Maristella. "Another sociopath that works for the fae." He turned his face to look at the robot lady. "Where is Kushiel?"

"I don't know, and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you." the female bot replied, smiling ever so faintly. "My connection to the golems has been cut off since you captured me. He won't be happy to know he can't find me."

"What are Kushiel's plans now?" The female sniper inquired.

"Tell me, do you visit your brother's grave often?" the robot woman asked Matthew.

The lord knight quickly unsheathed his crimson Naght Sieger blade and stopped it within an inch of Amaria's neck. "Anything else you want to ask me?"

The guards grabbed Matthew and dragged him out of the room, as Maristella sighed and rubbed her temples. Amaria smiled sinisterly, only muttering an ominous comment. "Kushiel will do great things, just you wait..."

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
01-11-2016 11:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner - The Midgard Times - 01-11-2016 11:42 AM