Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elemental Converter Duration Icon
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

Elemental Converter Duration Icon

Could it be at all possible to consider some type of way to track the full duration of endow properties provided by Elemental Converters.

Currently, there are few alternatives to those seeking an endow, and converters offer a solution by farming materials and creating a Sage. To go into further detail, some people may not wish to rely upon the schedule, attitude, etc of another player when utilizing this, and want to be self-reliant while still adhering to the server policy of one client per player.

While it may take 10 Scrolls to one Level 5 Endow, it must be cast repeatedly as it lasts for Three Minutes per application.

This could be seen as superficial and a "small price" to pay for self-reliance. Though, I personally (I do not speak for others) find it a nuisance to lose damage count while using wing/skill to power down mobs I'm farming that have strict input actions to do efficiently. It can cause a delay in kill shot and hurt/increase usage of other hp/sp/wing items.

It could be argued that you could simply time each application (with say an app on your phone), but uniquely to our situation here, the game's design and meta were to allow multi client use, often having most players create an endow sage much like they would a merchant.. This is something we do not wish to have here, therefore because of general availability of solo-provided endow in the meta, this may be the reason why a buff timer does not currently exist for converters as their design intention was not to replace endow. (I'll admit, however, that this may be a presumptuous point.)

So to reiterate, this request is a quality-of-life change. It will not edit the game files in a way that would cause an immense impact on the way players interact with the game other than helping with items' efficiency by knowing when to properly reapply their scroll.

Thank you for your consideration.
03-12-2016 03:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Elemental Converter Duration Icon - sheam - 03-12-2016 03:25 AM