Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Discuss the reduction of Warning Level ...
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Discuss the reduction of Warning Level ...

(07-19-2017 11:59 PM)VietNam90 Wrote:  
I want least <50% Warning Level
The purpose is to shift perhaps I will not participate in any topic discussion
If the warning level is high
If this level remains in the future, i will stop discussing in the forum, and this means just joining the game
Hope this level will decrease and I will create many good ideas in the forum

You've obtained warning level increases over time that currently total 90% for the "Ensemble of your work", as Pandora put it regarding another player long ago.

Actions that cause an increase in someone's warning level include but are not limited to: Flaming, bashing, harassing other players, and spamming, necro'ing and/or derailing threads. Stuff like that. It's been happening since before I started GMing in April of 2015. Two years, several talks and warnings later, here we are.

I feel GMs have been tolerant enough so far. Throughout the server's 12 year history, harsher actions have been taken regarding situations like the ones mentioned above. Your warning level will not be lowered. Behave on the forum and it will not increase further.

Note to anyone else: Any attempt at trolling or bashing the topic creator, as has happened with some of his other posts, will be met by swift punishment. So keep it civil, please.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
07-20-2017 08:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dear Mr. VietNam - hachigatsu30 - 07-20-2017, 09:08 AM
RE: Discuss the reduction of Warning Level ... - GM-Ciar - 07-20-2017 08:23 AM