Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chronicles of Faeheim ~ Fate of The Unknown
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

RE: Chronicles of Faeheim ~ Fate of The Unknown

".. yes, sir? Uh, the news?" I replied, a bit hesitantly while the person who I talked to handed me the latest edition of The Midgard Times and pointing on the headline of the front page.

I skimmed through the article, and like I expected, it was the news of the attack in Fortuna. It left me with a flash of bad memory of the time our base were attacked and blown up, where some of my men were killed off for good. This current incident is almost just like that, but the main victim now is a.. Golem, I guess. Since it was mentioned that there were a backup for this Amaria. Might be wrong, might be not.

As I finished reading the article, my eyes drifted off to another article underneath it with "Man Gives Boo a Taste of Bad Joke" as a title. It Involving Boo, who would play a trick to you unless you give him candy, with a minstrel who foolishly gave a lame pun instead of candy because he--
*cough*

I was interrupted by this person's cough because he knew that I was being derailed and then proceed to ask my opinion on this.
Why? I don't get it. My opinion doesn't matter on this. It has nothing to do, yet, with my division. Of course I received report on this matter since we currently scouting the area around the Faeheim. But that's it. It smells like more incoming troublesome work no matter what my opinion on this. Oh well, so be it, can't disobey someone on higher hierarchy.

"I had a report submitted to me about this.. peculiar matter.
So... no! I guess.."
Phew that's enough for an answer I hope.
Not.
The person pressed me for reason as well. Ah, I should have known it would come this.
"Well, first, it's stupid..
What kind of.. uh, 'weak state' that could be like.. possible to destroy Faeheim defense system's, uh.. manager..?"
Not to mention it's.. that.. hmm.. they demand for something like dreamstone crystal.. something that fuel the Faeheim with somewhat high capability.. I, uh we.. don't want some more lunatics powered with a highly destructive energy thing running rampage around," I replied while slightly crumpled the newspaper trying to repress bad memories lingering in the back of my head.

Oh the person somehow satisfied with the answer. But really, would an opinion from me even matter with these higher ranking people decided everything from the top. I guess they just want some input. Or they might want me to suggest my opinion to Faeheim Rulers.

Ah, the smell of incoming nasty works..

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

10-27-2018 12:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
An Attack, An Escape - The Midgard Times - 10-22-2018, 11:18 PM
Unknown Conflicts - The Midgard Times - 10-25-2018, 12:07 PM
The Power of Choice - The Midgard Times - 10-26-2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Chronicles of Faeheim ~ Fate of The Unknown - Poring Slayer - 10-27-2018 12:06 PM
An Anonymous Response - ???? - 10-28-2018, 10:38 AM
A Call To Action - Amdusias - 10-31-2018, 01:39 PM
Amaria Returns - The Midgard Times - 11-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Skylands Raid - The Midgard Times - 11-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Wrath of The King - The Midgard Times - 11-18-2018, 12:22 PM
Pico & The Throne - The Midgard Times - 11-24-2018, 12:14 PM
The Secrets We Bury - The Midgard Times - 11-29-2018, 07:27 PM