Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Builds that need new gears/cards?
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Builds that need new gears/cards?

BSS is a nice skill, just the fact it requires 3 aco-types in one party makes it hard to pull off given our low server pop. It's actually an AoE buffing skill that gives holy armor and damages undead/demons as priest skills do, so should technically be copyable by rogues with evil druid in pvp? Could probably cut the aco count down to 2, but it's not in the list of the rogue skill npc in the job change area, and the given rarity of people with it.

Marc armor with holy enchant would be amazing for rushing full woe precasts with the Wizards, but just gotta be careful not to telegraph it too often or the cursed waters will be on you in full force.

yea, the hydra summons are supposed to be the ideal fast attacking ranged summon for auto-cast builds, but most worthwhile mobs have too much flee for them to even hit. the low damage isn't that big an issue it's just that if they don't connect, the autocasts don't seem to go off.

I used to use slow poison in the nameless parties that were crap due to poison disabling sp regen and people begging for sp batteries and not bringing green pots/herbs. Slow poison actually re-enables natural regen. Still not worth it, but a fun meme.

Brandish spear so far has giant lance and payon soldier cards. If it didn't stun, I'd probably look into it more, as it seems like it'd slow killings down. the knockback lets you mob larger, knock the mob back to get more time to pot and heal and repeat until death. It's large aoe also makes it valuable in chaotic party play when mobs target squishier targets, knocking them all away from the duders.

If bowling bash has ever worked how it was intended to, brandish spear would be superior. the first hit is supposed to have knock back (like used to have like 3-4 cell knock back) that is canceled if it hits a wall or mob, and then the 2nd hit happens. If the mob doesn't hit anything, the 2nd hit didn't happen. But I feel I'd get burned at the stake if it ever gets reverted given some people's reliance on bowling bash and veteran sword/sword guardian card

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020 05:30 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
05-04-2020 05:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Builds that need new gears/cards? - GM-Ayu - 05-03-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Builds that need new gears/cards? - The Legendary Joe - 05-04-2020 05:29 PM