Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
/Patches/Patchlist.txt reloaded
Neuneck Offline
Back on the road!

/Patches/Patchlist.txt reloaded

Hi there,

I DID do a forum research, I know there is a thread to this topic and I DID do the steps as they helped before.

I have the same issue, whenever I want to start heRo patcher I get the message "Failed to get /patches/patchlist.txt". I redownloaded Full install and Mini Patcher (June edition). After running both I still got the error. So I tried updating Sakray.exe which gives me the error "??? ????? ???" and closes.
Growing angry I wanted to uninstall and completely re-install HeRo. I got the error "uninstall.exe doesn't work". So I went the rough way and deleted the Gravity Folder.
Then I ran HeRo full installer. Then I ran the June mini installer, which stops at ~17% and sais HeRo.grf contains invalid data (Error 21FC).

I actually can run Ro, i can log on to my account and 2 of my cars are working. But my chars in Pront and Geff keep crashing (after loading, so I see my char in the city but before the other chars or NPCs are loaded it crashes)
If needed I can post a screenshot of my Ro folder and copy the error i get when I crash.

Thank you for your help! I wanna play again Cry

Mr Moe - 99/69 SinX
Mr Satch - 9x/6x Clown
Mr Power - Xx/Xx Whitesmith
Mr Strafe - 9x/50 Hunter - Coffee Break
Mr Heal - 9x/50 Priest
08-23-2008 06:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
/Patches/Patchlist.txt reloaded - Neuneck - 08-23-2008 06:39 AM