Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite Book Series (manga's included)
Fusionon Offline
The wizard with the hat

RE: Favorite Book Series (manga's included)

Well, I have two favorites that I can't just decide over. First is The Sword of Truth series, by Terry Goodkind, its a great series, but it is made for mature audiences, with its constant torture and killing and stuff, and also are very long, and there are 12 books in the series, 13 if you count the side story. But despite it all its still one of the best fantasy series Ive ever read.

The other series is the Pendragon series, by D.J. MacHale, a sci fi book more than a fantasy. I couldnt ever tell why I love Pendragon books so much, but the series is great, but meant for teens most likely. If you're dedicated you could probably read one of these books in 2 or 3 days.

I also read manga, but thats a bit harder to categorize into favorites for me. But if I had to pick, I would say that a few favorites are Kekkaishi, Eyeshield 21, and thats saying a lot since i dislike sports, FMA, and many more I can't remember right now.

And I also love the Prydain chronicles, though I haven't read them in years.

"The sands of time cannot be stopped. Years pass whether we will them or not... but we can remember. What has been lost may yet live on in memories."

Fusionon - 86/52 High Wizard
Tryon - 64/48 To be TK Ranker
Zikillio - 72/39 Crusader
Tionus - 77/48 Priest
And others who are less important.
11-14-2008 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorite Book Series (manga's included) - Fusionon - 11-14-2008 12:55 PM