Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Debating
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Debating

Aaronock Wrote:P.S. I bet you like lolis, you dirty old man you.

Stop picking on [Image: LoliRuriCard.JPG], you fiend!

I challenge you to a children's card game!

12-18-2009 03:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Debating

You don't stand a GHOST of a chance!...*whispers* In America.
Btw, I bet Shik can only think of grabbing that loli's feet offa that moon right now and holding her in a bear hug.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-18-2009 03:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLANGE AND I BEGIN BY SUMMONING THE LEGENDARY [Image: Blue-Eyes_White_Dragon.jpg]

As a side note, until people start discussing the first post feel free to post whatever random c--- you want here aslong as you're aware of the importance of the first post, please and thank you :3

I do hope it will be pretty clear of spam tho xD

@aaron, please, she has nothing to grab Icon_sad, theres a difference between small and loli, sides i have no real preference in female body size lol

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2009 03:07 AM by Shikari.)
12-18-2009 03:03 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Psh, it's not even 3 of them.

Now back on the topic at hand ^_^;

I don't think that heRO can really handle a serious topic, but it's because people expect heRO to be a game and the forum is a support platform for a game. Most people play a game to chill, to relax and to have fun (go away, herman, go away, I know you're 'exceptional'!) To expect especially even Main to have serious, well thought out discussion is chaotic... to quote an example, even the talk on learning what is the proper statistic equation to calculate "what's the chance of obtaining 1 card within 1000 kills" is enough to draw tons of responses of "... Ayu, my brain just exploded." I can't imagine serious discussions without walls of text to ensure that all points are throughout and well developed, but as we see, most people will go "tl;dr" or label it as "wall of text" and then ignore it.

It's not necessarily because the people aren't "mature" enough to handle it. The atmosphere and reason why people are here, don't call for thoughtful, serious, organized discussions.

12-18-2009 03:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

[Image: chuck-norris-magic-the-gathering-card.jp...;amp;h=445]

Too soon?

Long thought out debates usually need a long reply to, and it's not my job to re- Oh wait. Icon_razz

Ok, I posted just for the pic.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

12-18-2009 03:11 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Yah, like I got annoyed today about the constant thrown in Japanese words in sentences people were doing today on @main. I decided to ask seriously why they do it, because I've never understood the concept. All people did was laugh at me even asking ._.

And you guys wonder why I've become such a sarcastic and jaded whore on these forums.

12-18-2009 03:14 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

@ayu, so true. Btw i think it was my brain that exploded due to that discussion...I don't blame maturity for the lack of thought out posts. I know its a game, check half my posts and they wont make sense unless you've known me for a while xD. But like I said before, I posted it to help people who are intersted in learning new skills, and to explain to others who apparently already know how to get better.

I for one can safely say you won't see me apply much of what I posted, am I hypocrite cuz of it? I wouldnt belive so, it's a game, I'm here to have fun, if I have fun not making sense and making pointless arguements go ahead sue me lol. But I'd like to encourge people to actually debate in threads that were made for that purpose instead of pointless arguements with hidden purposes which will never end -cough-.

Argos poll indicates most of the server is mature to handle the first post, if you want to apply it here, kudos to you, if you dont...well have fun thats the point of this anyways. Hopefully you can find use for it outside of the game world No1

and no im not trying to make myself the good guy, I know imma prick sometimes =3

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
12-18-2009 03:16 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Debating

Aaronock Wrote:And you guys wonder why I've become such a sarcastic and jaded whore on these forums.

<3

Forum whores unite and all that.... anyways...
It is called suedo Japanese, and it is for otaku's and such that obsess over anime or people who don't really know Japanese.

Or perhaps a way to get around the English on main rule? ;p

12-18-2009 03:17 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

And before someone starts it since we're on the topic of "it's not possible cause people only want to have fun and fun =/= serious for all", no you cannot override heRO rules out of the reason of "because lying is fun!"

So yeah, just to make that clear.

12-18-2009 03:18 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: ??Debating

Manifus Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:And you guys wonder why I've become such a sarcastic and jaded whore on these forums.

<3

Forum whores unite and all that.... anyways...
It is called suedo Japanese, and it is for otaku's and such that obsess over anime or people who don't really know Japanese.

Or perhaps a way to get around the English on main rule? ;p

Hard for me to understand since I actually lived in the country before the huge Anime craze we have now. I think it is still dumb and would be just as ridiculous if I do said stuff in any other language.

I just want to see what their reasoning (the ones doing it) have behind doing it. Their laughing at me suggests they think I'm the stupid one (which I can be) or that I don't understand them and they are laughing at me like elitist pricks (not cool).

12-18-2009 03:21 AM