Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autotrade Limit
Wired Offline
Banned

RE: Autotrade Limit

Then, if your so tired of seeing that bone helm. Why do you keep visiting that shop?

Im one of those who Like to see so many shop, I zoom out and change camera angle to check every single one of them every time I log in prontera.

I often see something interesting and buy it that way. If you have hard time selling your stuff, Its not because of the so many merchants. Its either because you dont have an item that attract customers or your p[rice are way to high.

With experience youll end up knowing what to do to sell your stuff such as finding the right place , or setting your shop beside another shop that is visited quite often.

Myself, I like to setup my shop near the *random* shop from bloody since those shop are visited quite often and people tend to check those around too aswell. Also, you can put a shop name that will catch the attention rightaway .

anyway my 2 cents and idea on the matter.
04-13-2008 12:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kamiyami Offline
Divinity Personified

Wired Wrote:Im one of those who Like to see so many shop, I zoom out and change camera angle to check every single one of them every time I log in prontera.

I for some reason find that to be HIGHLY unlikely so you mean to tell me you spend time looking at EVERY shop EVERY time you log into prontera in all honesty that is either a lie or a huge waste of time (in my opinion)

Wired Wrote:I often see something interesting and buy it that way. If you have hard time selling your stuff, Its not because of the so many merchants. Its either because you dont have an item that attract customers or your p[rice are way to high.

With experience youll end up knowing what to do to sell your stuff such as finding the right place , or setting your shop beside another shop that is visited quite often.

I never have problems selling all my stuff is at reasonable prices (um yea im the person who started the thread about reasonable prices) and is useful, and the other merchants arent a problem because other than Hibiki, i never saw ANY merchant at the cell next to the banker until i was there. So the crowding isnt a problem to my shop's success just to the overall vending system.

If you see me sneezing then please back away and don't speak to me. I'm very allergic to stupidity.
04-13-2008 01:35 AM
Wired Offline
Banned

By Log I mean when I log in hero , not exactly each time i appear in prontera... loll that would be a waste really , But each time I log in , I take 10 min of my time and check every single shop yeah.
04-13-2008 02:21 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

*raises hand*

I also spend a good amount of time checking shops.. its how you get the great deals...

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
04-13-2008 02:53 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

kamiyami Wrote:can u honestly say u would go zoom and angle change just to see every single shop just because someone else is above them?

Yea.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
04-13-2008 05:53 PM
kamiyami Offline
Divinity Personified

blasphemers

If you see me sneezing then please back away and don't speak to me. I'm very allergic to stupidity.
04-13-2008 11:08 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:
kamiyami Wrote:can u honestly say u would go zoom and angle change just to see every single shop just because someone else is above them?

Yea.

The best deals are those covered up by the other shops if you don't zoom in, lol, so yeah me too Icon_biggrin

Just take the few seconds to zoom in and heRO's economy is better than you imagine

04-13-2008 11:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kyoshiro421 Offline

Might I suggest a different and a wider market place aside from Prontera. Amatsu might be a good place, almost no ones there. A good way to use the 'unused' towns.
04-15-2008 02:19 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

kyoshiro421 Wrote:Might I suggest a different and a wider market place aside from Prontera. Amatsu might be a good place, almost no ones there. A good way to use the 'unused' towns.

Except that it'll be too long for new players to start up merchants, as going to Amatsu for new players is not the cheapest thing.

Really Pronterra right now is fine. Large servers still have them this way, and they live. We're at 50 merchants and we're cringing already?

(even if we have a "shop town" I'll rather have another town like Alberta than Amatsu)

04-15-2008 02:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wussypuff Offline
dancin' like a MONKEY!!!!!!!!

when you can't log into prontera without lagging out, then yes...i'd say we're cringing.

[Image: Gardenfishing2.jpg]
04-15-2008 03:12 AM