Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scripts which would be nice
Alinius Offline

RE: Scripts which would be nice

well level doesn't stop mvping at 80+ but mvps take ages to respawn, which means you spend the majority of time grinding, and the things like abbey, rachel sanct require fairly high level.... this might just be me that i never get to do anything as a 80ish sage and find myself spending ages getting extremely bored at the moscovia map and then i usually after 5 mins or something afk or just close RO and go do something else.... but i'd almost rather play wow from 1-80 all over again because it's less boring most of the time =\

i'm just trying to find ways which might help the server and maybe make things more interesting
02-22-2009 01:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

another note towards battlegrounds, not everyone enjoys pvp, some like pvm much better, or just sitting in pront and chatting. actually that's quite a few people lol.

also, on the note of it taking "too long" to get to trans. if you spend 2 hours each day gaining exp, it would take you at most two weeks to get to trans. i'm not saying two straight hours of exp gain, but a total of 2 full hours worth of exp gaining (could be a 5+ hour day on heRO when combined with chatting or taking breaks to do something else, or do quests, etc)

i've been hunting penomenas on my hunter wanting their card for my SG. i had stopped playing on him cuz i hadn't been leveling that fast. i was level 71 or so. since i started hunting penomenas (which has only been about 3 or 4 days's worth roughly 2 hours a day of killing) i'm now level 77 or something like that. it doesn't take that long to gain levels.

as for the rest of the stuff, not particularly interested in any of it really.
02-22-2009 01:35 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

I agree, 0-70 is relatively easy. A few days work could get you that far.

After 70 you pretty much hit a milestone where you gotta make a decision. If you passively level like before it'll take you considerably longer to reach trans. After you begin actively leveling, by 90s you'll be in serious grind mode.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
02-22-2009 03:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

really, once you get past the 70s grinding isn't so bad anymore and takes very little effort to get to 99, it's just a huge jump from level 0-70 to 71-79. hitting level 70 will nearly guarantee a 20~30% drop (sometime more) in exp gain on the enemies you used to grind on up to level 70.
02-22-2009 03:29 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Once I hit 95, I generally passively level, through making headgears and the such.
Takes me to Anolians, Nifl, Medusa, Isis/Ancient Mummies, GH Prison and the such.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
02-22-2009 03:49 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

yeah, and i'm doing one for you now =P but i'm doing it for me too XD so it's win/win Icon_biggrin
02-22-2009 04:10 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Yeah. =D

And I found a heart hairpin during the Valentine's event, so I can have both a cresent pin, and a heart hairpin, without having to hunt the reef required for TWO hearts. XD

Inasad
stop doing dickers
02-22-2009 04:24 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

lol very nice =D i really need to get my lion mask now lol oh well.
02-22-2009 04:35 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Well, I'm like.. 150 hair in.
Server being down doesn't help me much. :<

Inasad
stop doing dickers
02-22-2009 04:55 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

yeah i know =( you're a bit further with the hairs i'd say than i am with the reefs lol. haven't been playing in a while really, been busy with school and CT =D gonna try to jump back in it though here when things get sorted out.
02-22-2009 05:05 AM