Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Opening a few castles/Encouraging WoE?
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

RE:??Opening a few castles/Encouraging WoE?

Aaronock Wrote:I honestly don't see WoE times changing, really, it was discussed to change WoE times before, GM's were adamant about not changing it.
I don't see why they would consider it now to add more times or change times completely to make one woe suitable more for Europeans on the server.

it has nothing to do with times.. only with the castle's beeing open... the times are right. And good thought out... its just wich castle is open at what day. like payon on wed and gef on sunday.. like I already said xP so just weekly WoE sort of...
11-22-2009 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE:??Opening a few castles/Encouraging WoE?

azurerogue Wrote:Open all the castles, un-randomize chests, only allow appropriate guild dungeon access.??Let the fights begin.

I love this idea so much. Icon_biggrin
11-22-2009 03:33 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE: ??Opening a few castles/Encouraging WoE?

Matsu Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:I honestly don't see WoE times changing, really, it was discussed to change WoE times before, GM's were adamant about not changing it.
I don't see why they would consider it now to add more times or change times completely to make one woe suitable more for Europeans on the server.

it has nothing to do with times.. only with the castle's beeing open... the times are right. And good thought out... its just wich castle is open at what day. like payon on wed and gef on sunday.. like I already said xP so just weekly WoE sort of...

See what I mean mastu Ok

He isn't changing times, he's changing what castle you all woe at.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-23-2009 09:12 PM