no god
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Religous views
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Religous views

being a monster is not about being "bigger", but rather about not losing sight of your original goal and not losing compassion or letting innocents become collateral...

-w-
03-31-2009 10:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??Religous views

Monkey Feet Wrote:Because the monster would be nice enough to hold the door for thousands of people right? = )

Its called a contingency plan. They made these plans for nuclear war, why not a monster? (And nuclear missiles would be worse; monsters don't have the capability to wipe out a large area in a single blast and leave radiation afterward).

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
03-31-2009 10:17 PM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

Sorry Monkey Feet, these guys are so quick to decimate your response, that I don't even have a chance too. Icon_razz

Self proclaimed oldest heRO.
Only GM-Pandora has been here longer.  
03-31-2009 11:15 PM
Sepharius Offline

Lance Wrote:Sorry Monkey Feet, these guys are so quick to decimate your response, that I don't even have a chance too. Icon_razz

Its called educating the masses. D=

04-01-2009 12:07 AM
Lance Offline

I try. But if people don't want to educated, its hard to make them.

04-01-2009 01:50 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Lance, do speak English?

Caffran, I wouldn't think they'd be prepared by something that's pretty much in one of your major cities with a lot of buisnesses. And yea, "Hide in your bunkers, where obiously a nuclear bomb wouldn't affect you = )"

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
04-01-2009 02:20 PM
Sepharius Offline

Monkey Feet Wrote:Lance, do speak English?

Caffran, I wouldn't think they'd be prepared by something that's pretty much in one of your major cities with a lot of buisnesses. And yea, "Hide in your bunkers, where obiously a nuclear bomb wouldn't affect you = )"

I wouldn't think that anyone would be ready for a nuclear missile coming in from the stratosphere and hitting faster than anyone can possibly blink, and obliterating a large area in even less time. I think the monster would be easier for the evacuation to happen in, since the monster doesn't make everything roughly the size of Los Angeles blow up, not to mention the monster can only face one way (In other words, military distracts while more soldiers get everyone to safety).

And yes, these bunkers are obviously the best way to protect yourself from a nuclear bomb. Provided you can get to one fast enough.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2009 07:29 PM by Sepharius.)
04-01-2009 07:09 PM
Lance Offline

@Monkey Feet: Of course I speak English. Why? Is it coming out French?

04-02-2009 03:08 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Lance Wrote:I try. But if people don't want [/b]to educated[/b], its hard to make them.

Smart one.

Caffran, really, because the monster would be THAT stupid, since I said that was a person who drank a magical potion and became friken crazy and giant?

Yea, no.

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
04-03-2009 04:11 AM
Sepharius Offline

Monkey Feet Wrote:Caffran, really, because the monster would be THAT stupid, since I said that was a person who drank a magical potion and became friken crazy and giant?

Yea, no.

Yes, it would be that stupid. Consider this: You are said monster. You are said monster in a city. You are said monster, in a city, getting blasted by half of the nation's military (assuming this is the U.S.) and bomber wings are pelting you with missiles. Naturally, who would you go for first? The people down there who are running away from you? Or the military shooting at you obviously causing you a great deal of pain?

And also, indestructible =/= immune to pain. With enough time, yes, the monster could potentially destroy the whole planet. But, with enough time, the planet would eventually devise a plan to kill the monster, because nothing is truly invincible.

Also, crazy means insane (according to Wikipedia), which means that the monster is also liable to causing damage to itself. Can't have that now, can we? The giant part... well every monster is giant. In some way.

Anyways, this monster talk is totally deriding the topic, so if you have a response, Monkey, you can go ahead and say it, and we should probably just drop it off here.

@topic:
Religion is a pretty touchy subject (not to mention you left out some other faiths, but I don't think the poll has enough space for them all), and its a coversational minefield. >.>;

04-03-2009 06:57 PM