Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Demon of the Stars, Sun, Moon
YushunH Offline
你好 <3

Demon of the Stars, Sun, Moon

Is it possible to get rid of the blind? I'm thinking of making a SG and using the skill if it's possible to get rid of the blind. It's pretty annoying, and i don't find getting rid of it overpowered or anything, just makes it more fun to play.

Is it illegal to get rid of it? I've seen some other servers that allow it, and i'm wondering if HeRO will allow it. If not then, oh well- guess i won't use it.Cry

[Image: fwq36zts.png][Image: xr2rdzn2.png]  黃- It's LOTUS! (:
11-06-2010 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: Demon of the Stars, Sun, Moon

Getting rid of it is illegal here.
We only allow modifications is they are purely cosmetic. This is not.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

11-07-2010 12:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

How would you go about proving someone has removed the blind and isnt just really good at playing blinded?

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
11-07-2010 02:16 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

The same way the hackers who claimed to be undetectable, and though it was a huge hassle for the GMs, they are kicked out, security improved and things moved on splendedly.

Why do you need to know if you don't plan to do so?

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-07-2010 02:28 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Because its really the same as trying to prove someone macro's white pots. Its an alteration to your client i believe correct me if i'm wrong because i really dont know as i've never tried...and GMs cant get into someones computer and see that for themselves. Unless there is some way of magically knowing what someone has in their heRO folder... Dont think its possible to prove that someone is removing the blind status unless theyre stupid about it and make it obvious.

And i'm obviously asking so i can go reset my SG and abuse this...Why else...Icon_twisted

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010 02:43 AM by thecursed.)
11-07-2010 02:39 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??Demon of the Stars, Sun, Moon

thecursed Wrote:And i'm obviously asking so i can go reset my SG and abuse this...Why else...Icon_twisted

You know how I said for years that if I do have free access to check any logs, I would've checked you long time ago. You really don't think that I mean it, do you~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-07-2010 03:26 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Can't remove it, theres a few tricks to get around it for a few moments though.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
11-07-2010 07:59 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Too bad there's no option to remove it when you don't use it, like in towns.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
11-07-2010 10:52 AM
Crazylor Offline
For the Homies...

RE:??Demon of the Stars, Sun, Moon

thecursed Wrote:Because its really the same as trying to prove someone macro's white pots. Its an alteration to your client i believe correct me if i'm wrong because i really dont know as i've never tried...and GMs cant get into someones computer and see that for themselves. Unless there is some way of magically knowing what someone has in their heRO folder... Dont think its possible to prove that someone is removing the blind status unless theyre stupid about it and make it obvious.

And i'm obviously asking so i can go reset my SG and abuse this...Why else...Icon_twisted

This is the internet, you are never safe.... Never forget that.
11-07-2010 10:56 AM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Getting massive amounts of ASPD is a little overpowered when your lvling so of course you need a drawback. Its just like a LK who usesBeserk gets 0 def and not allowed to use skills or talk otherwise youd have a 80k HP guy with 190 aspd and full reducts to kill who trash talks you while he does it :D

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue