Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Share BG Points On Account
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: Share BG Points On Account

When I BG I don't use BG gears (at all) on either my prof or my pally and have never felt particularly outclassed.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
10-01-2014 10:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chobits Offline

I support this idea, people will use their best class and BG will be more active and more fun! Icon_smile Icon_smile
10-02-2014 12:10 AM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

(10-01-2014 05:18 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  I don't mind working for my gears, but quite frankly, I worked my butt off for what I got and now it's obsolete. If there were more fun parts than just KVM, I may have less issues with BG. It's not fun, It's hope you get paired up with someone good or hope you get slaughtered quickly to get to the next match so you can have better luck with your point income.

I mean, I still try to put up a fight but when you're getting knocked out first time EVERY SINGLE TIME, it gets hard to develop any sort of feeling even close to love for PVP or BG.

I've always lacked the proper mindset for PVP and don't really see rushing in to the same people killing me in the same ways countless times fun in any way. Most of what I want in RO is to have fun, and when I'm in a guild that asks me to woe, get geared for that crap and try my best to help out.

This right here is basically a perfect summary of how I feel, except I'm even less well-geared than you. The only reason I'm even considering doing BG is so I can get that fancy shuriken for my ninja, and I'll probably have to get several since the effect I want from it only works at +9/10 refine. XP But I'd much rather BG on my sinx, which I can't do to get the shuriken, so oh well.

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
10-02-2014 12:40 AM