Kitty Offline

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making

Best guide for starters for Hero. Thanks alot for guide Nam ^_^
08-21-2013 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making 2017

This guide is ancient and a lot of things are out of date... I did some update based on stuff that I know in leveling acolyte to 50s. What else would you guys recommend that we should add here?

I know there's few more to add like the midrange nightmare dungeons...
03-20-2017 10:28 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

My advice would be to pick up 10th anniversary rings asap for leveling.

Then go Novi grounds -> Spores -> Metalings -> Moorings -> Snow Harpies / Whatever you can get a party for.

Moorings can actually be faster than snow harpies these days for starting out with terrible gear as they are easier, and faster to down without a party.

Some people prefer Neko island but I still think they are crazy when you have a mob that gives you love taps, heals you, is a free warp if you save in poring city, is easy to get to unlock, and gives you nearly 40k exp each for only 4k hp? That ratio is beautiful.

Obviously the advice of, bring friends and party as much as possible still applies as you get the 20% boost per person, in addition to the exp boost for each person who hits the thing. Note that pets also count for the hitting stuff boost.

03-20-2017 10:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Manifus Wrote:20% boost per person

According to the wiki, it's 50% per person, but I'm not fully sure of it, as the server's main site says 20%. I'll correct whichever one is wrong as soon as I figure it out.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
03-20-2017 11:00 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

@Manifus: that would be a leveling guide, not a zeny guide Icon_razz I didn't touch the leveling guide yet because I'm barely accustoming to the heRO new materials for just acolytes and priest as is, let alone classes outside of my element. That will be done later...

Also I wouldn't put any info about snow harpies, just because it is seasonal and thus unavailable later. Guides should be talking about things that are always available.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 11:01 AM by Namine.)
03-20-2017 11:01 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

(03-20-2017 11:01 AM)Namine Wrote:  @Manifus: that would be a leveling guide, not a zeny guide Icon_razz I didn't touch the leveling guide yet because I'm barely accustoming to the heRO new materials for just acolytes and priest as is, let alone classes outside of my element. That will be done later...

Also I wouldn't put any info about snow harpies, just because it is seasonal and thus unavailable later. Guides should be talking about things that are always available.

But its cheap and should be focused on before getting zeny, grind money after you get high enough to use it effectively!~

Also in that case, I deduced that Sleepers can yield about 1.5-3 mil zeny with terrible gear per hour. Double that if you can one shot them, even more if you can maximize SP efficiency.

03-20-2017 11:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

I did start the guide saying that it's to make zeny to get by before lv 80... but may not be a bad thing to add new sections for "and now, what to do after?" for high level zeny making. Considering that a long time vet like Oka made a question post about high level zeny making, it's probably worth writing about eventually...

I'm still living off of decade old savings at the moment instead of farming new places to see what's good on zeny though. There will be a lot to learn to write about that. Sleeper has always been good zeny spot since the dawn of time with demon pungus also on the same map. However, if you are OHKOing them, then you probably have triple peco egg chain already and I wouldn't consider you to be "poor" anymore lol.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 11:19 AM by Namine.)
03-20-2017 11:19 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

(03-20-2017 11:19 AM)Namine Wrote:  I did start the guide saying that it's to make zeny to get by before lv 80... but may not be a bad thing to add new sections for "and now, what to do after?" for high level zeny making. Considering that a long time vet like Oka made a question post about high level zeny making, it's probably worth writing about eventually...

I'm still living off of decade old savings at the moment instead of farming new places to see what's good on zeny though. There will be a lot to learn to write about that. Sleeper has always been good zeny spot since the dawn of time with demon pungus also on the same map. However, if you are OHKOing them, then you probably have triple peco egg chain already and I wouldn't consider you to be "poor" anymore lol.

Well 1-30 you get money by using the "new account hat" for free zeny.
And you can start sleepers around 60-70 with minimal effort.
And as I was telling you when you got on, leveling potential is so good at the moment that is is quite possible for new players to get 70+ in the first couple hours, even without my OP leveling gear. ;D

Hence why I would suggest to just focus on that instead of trying to make a pittance.

Edit: Also, I would consider a majority of players to be "poor" just because of wealth gap and how the economy works. I'd even consider myself to be pretty poor at the moment and I'm a farmoholic!~

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 11:27 AM by Manifus.)
03-20-2017 11:25 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

(03-20-2017 11:19 AM)Namine Wrote:  [...] Sleeper [...], if you are OHKOing them, then you probably have triple peco egg chain already and I wouldn't consider you to be "poor" anymore.

Possessing an expensive equipment doesnt make you rich or able-to-buy-things :|

Being able to kill creature efficiently and dropping many items in a relatively small amount of time, better if those items are npc'able at a good price, makes one able-to-make-money-to-spend-for-something-else.

Always wear BeeWings, kill sleepers, kill mavkas... or farm rare equipments and try to vend them.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
03-20-2017 12:00 PM