Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
King/Queen Ugly
Demny Offline

King/Queen Ugly

Well, since Manifus started an event, why shouldn't I? xD Beside, I don't have time to play much but I can still spice things up in here on the forum. Anyway, participate in great number and I'll be sure to find some events/activity that I can take from somewhere else, lol.

This event, I found it on another RO server so it's not my original idea. Anyway, shall we start?

=======================

Background Story

A long time ago in Rune-Midgard, there was a small village which was unknown to the world. Hidden in the depth of the forest near the village of Umbala, the villagers feared to be discovered because they were ashame of their own leader.

The leader was not a bad person. However, he seemed to have a...how can we put it...a quality in which people were afraid to show or to be proud of. The villagers lived in peace... They have everything they could wish for...

Why would they be ashame you may ask? Well... It's a long story... But to keep it short, the King was the most ugliest person that anyone could imagine. It is due to this uglyness that allowed him to become the King in the first place.

"True beauty comes from within" The villagers said. It was true... The hardship that the King had to endure made him a better person. This is why this village became so well-established today.

Today, the villagers embraces the beauty that the King has shown from within. That is why now, people in Rune-Midgard know of that village. A village named Hephais.

However, it wasn't the only reason why the villagers decided to go out to the world and share their village. They needed a new King/Queen to continue on the successful path they've been on. The King has been ill for a while now and does not have long to live.

They are on the search of the ugliest person in heRO. Please step forward and embrace this... You may not be the prettiest person... But your heart will, and thus be fit for a King/Queen!

=======================

Contest

OK... Now I begin to explain how this works. Basically, using ANY equipment you can find in heRO and try to make the ugliest character ever ^_^ You can also change your clothes color and any other type of modification that you can do in-game. (NO PHOTOSHOP)

When you are done, "print screen" and post it here and show yourself to the world. The villagers of Hephais will be glad to see you. You can see an example of a character we're looking for below:

[Image: pg12fy.jpg]
image is not from this server... credits for that guy who's in it xD

So in general, be as ugly as possible lol and print screen and finally post it here to be judged!

Prizes

I know you guys are looking forward for this part, lol. However, I am not certain what I can give since I am limited in items (since I am not online often, lol). If my friend still has, I would say the following:

Our King/Queen: 3 Gift Boxes + a hat I think (not sure yet)
Runner up: 2 Gift Boxes + another type of hat (not sure either, lol)
2nd Runner up: 1 Gift Boxes + a fancy flower (maybe? lol)

note: These prizes may change since I am not sure of my own inventory. If any of you have any crappy junk that would make the King/Queen Ugly price more interesting, please tell me ^_^ It'll be great. If I get good items, I may make more events like Manifus =D

Final Word/Judges

I'll be the one to judge these for now. I may ask a few other people for outputs but for now, I'll be the only one on the list~ ^_^

=======================

Good Luck! I hope you guys will have fun ^_^ If I'm missing anything, just tell me =D

ps: can we get an event/contest forum? xD

[Image: herosig20vd.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2006 12:06 AM by Demny.)
01-22-2006 12:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fionit Offline

RE: King/Queen Ugly

angeling skill (turn u into a green monster) shouldnt be allowed?

and cool il give a try Icon_wink

IGN: Fionit Stalker 95/66

[Image: guildsignature8lo.jpg]
01-22-2006 11:44 PM
Demny Offline

haha...you're right...I didn't think of it but if you didn't mention it, I may have allowed it /ho

Anyway, I'm awaiting many many entries, lol~

any more comments? xD

01-23-2006 12:23 AM
Fionit Offline

so is it prohibited or not? XD

01-23-2006 01:54 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Sounds like a fun event, good idea Demny!

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-23-2006 12:08 PM
Demny Offline

since I didn't mention it, go ahead with the head, lol~ I'll keep that rule for next time Icon_razz

01-23-2006 05:15 PM
Ragnar Offline

I had some fun during last WoE and managed to get an interesting mix.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-29-2006 12:04 PM
Sir Aun Offline
Shaterred Soul

I have to say that is disturbing...Icon_eek

[Image: siraun1copy-1.jpg]
Neither in light or in darkness will there be salvation. Only the strong and wise will survive for they will know when to act.

Sir Aun
01-29-2006 11:00 PM
Fionit Offline

here my entries theyre both very similar... if i cant use both il choose the one with the nutshell lol hope this beat ragnar Icon_wink

And Come on ppl participate its easy!

[Image: screenheroserver2337ah.th.jpg]

[Image: screenheroserver2317nn.th.jpg]

02-02-2006 02:29 AM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Actually, I think I might have an entry. Just can't get to it until tomorrow.
02-02-2006 02:32 AM