Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Warps Account-Based
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

Warps Account-Based

Okay. Seriously, with the cost of unlocking an entire set of warps, I personally think having them all for my entire account.. thats a fortune. I think that it would be quite handy to do one of the following;

When you unlock a warp, it unlocks it for your entire account.

OR

When you unlock a warp, it nullifys the payment to unlock it for your other chars so you still need to travel to unlock.

Seriously, some of the warps are like 100k, thats 1m for that one warp if you have 9 chars. Moscovia Forest's warp memo is like.. 25k or 50k something like that, and the city is around that too. Memoing them for all my accounts is roughly 1m, thats 2m for three areas.. and not including the useful cities like Einbroch, Lighthalzen, Rachel, or Ice Dungeon.

Even if people may disagree with me, or call this stupid, I still think #2 is a feasible thing to do.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-26-2009 09:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

RE: Warps Account-Based

I had that in my mind for a looooooooooooooong time now, it sucks how I have to borrow zenny from other chars just to buy the warps AGAIN... >.>

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
05-26-2009 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

cheese poor noob lol Laugh
05-26-2009 10:58 AM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

Stfu, Trump xD

05-26-2009 11:16 AM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

it's like what, 2m tops to unlock all the warps? nothing difficult

None of my chars even HAVE all the warps and even if they did who would never use them all?

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
05-26-2009 11:24 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Urrrr, yah its like 2mil most like Sakurato said, newbies shouldn't make 50 bazillion characters when starting, and older players shouldn't have too many probs unlocking in general.

Good newbies get warps they really need or really want first. They can save outside of Payon Dungeon or in Moscovia or in Einbroch or wherever else and warp to Prontera if they need to. I remember I didn't have the zeny to unlock Louyang but really you just haveta save there, make some cash, then unlock it later if you want it.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-26-2009 11:26 AM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

Walking from town to dungeon is very discouraging when you keep dieing. It's really irritating running from Mosco City to the forest and thats not even far. But Im not going to make this isnto a debate topic like the others. Liek I said, my stance stays. I'l reply when a GM replies. Feel free to leave your opinions though. Icon_smile

PS: Keep in mind, there are some essential warps that are expensive, and getting them for your account is more expensive then "Getting them all".

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2009 11:55 AM by Cheesecake.)
05-26-2009 11:52 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

if you mean like mosco field, or rachel sanc, or odins (poor odins, no one really goes there anymore :/) then really those amounts are not hard to make.

if you're able to kill in those areas it will not take long to make the necessary money to unlock the warp so that you don't have to worry about the kafra save and respawning there when you've moved on to a better exp place to level at.

it already takes nearly 2m to do rebirth, and like kohana mentioned you won't be using them all, that would just be insane unless of course you're doing something like monster exterminator or something along those lines, but even still, if you can kill the monsters in question, their loots will generally cover the cost of unlocking the warp.

case in point: my female rogue, who was mobbing in rachel sanc did not have the sanctuary unlocked as a dungeon when she first started there, but it wasn't too long after that i was able to afford it, as the drops are quite light, and provide a decent amount of zeny. the two loots vanberks and isilla drop are bloody runes and white masks. those two items total 1500 zeny. runes are less common than masks, but the masks are 500 zeny still, and again if you can handle the monsters in the dungeon, then making the necessary amount to unlock is not that hard. i think i had enough after a couple runs through.
05-26-2009 12:58 PM
Lord Adjuchas Offline

RE:??Warps Account-Based

Bloody Wrote:cheese poor noob lol Laugh
+1

and yeah i dont think they should be account based

you should be happy enough to have privilage to wrap to any dungeon and not have to walk there ....

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
05-26-2009 01:03 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

*thinks it would be better to walk to every dungeon* cuz then you could possibly kill an enemy and have that enemy drop something nice that you could either use or sell, especially cards, and especially if they're hatter cards it's even better =D
05-26-2009 02:35 PM
Thread Closed