Poll: Should Mr.Snipes be Banned?
Yes, Please post reason(Optional)
No, Please state reason(Optional)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Edit: Should Mr.Snipes be Deleted? (for the poll)
777LuCKY Offline
The Retired Astronomer

Edit: Should Mr.Snipes be Deleted? (for the poll)

Well I think it is very unfair to delete ones chars, the GM's have this power and really should think it thoroughly. I think it is possible for everyone to change and rehabilitate. Even though I feel the whole server is acting like a lynchmob and I feel this will be biased and the whole server will vote BAN HIM like jumping on the bandwagon, I would appreciate it if you posted why you voted that certain way.

It was fun heRO ~Retired~ June 28, 06! Have a good one guys!

[Image: herovotebanner3wd.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2006 12:41 AM by 777LuCKY.)
01-24-2006 12:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
777LuCKY Offline
The Retired Astronomer

RE: Edit: Should Mr.Snipes be Deleted? (for the poll)

I don't think he should be deleted, I think he should be banned for certain amount of time and he has a slight temper/hardhead, leave him be for his time period and he will learn to think before opening his mouth.
Everyone can change.

It was fun heRO ~Retired~ June 28, 06! Have a good one guys!

[Image: herovotebanner3wd.gif]
01-24-2006 12:42 AM
Clemie Offline

I don't think GMs should delete his account. The only reason acceptable to delete an account is for botting in my opinion. And that's really not the point here....so I say GMs shouldn't delete his account.
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2006 01:49 AM by Clemie.)
01-24-2006 01:08 AM
Fionit Offline

i also think deleting is characters and account is alot, even tho hes been really disrespectfull. i agree with clemie .

IGN: Fionit Stalker 95/66

[Image: guildsignature8lo.jpg]
01-24-2006 01:48 AM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Well, I for one, admire the GMs on this issue. I admire them, for having the patience to put up with him as long as they have. Quite honestly, if I was a GM, I think my finger would have been a little too itchy to hit a ban button or something.

From the first I can remember seeing him around, he's always been a little bit of trouble. =o\ It's not just a matter of him being rude...but he's also harassed people on the server. Having a different attitude isn't the same as raining on everyone else's parade.

Can everyone change? Yeah, sure. Everyone has that capability. But will everyone DO so? No. Some people never change. ::shrugs::

To be honest, I'm very tempted to vote yes on this. Not because of the aptly named "lynchmob"...just my own personal views. I don't quite think he's going to change, and I only forsee this continuing and things getting worse. Cussing everyone out, throwing out serious accusations wildly, harassing people in PMs(from what I heard, could be untrue I suppose), flaming on the forums...it's a lot of negative hostility. The GMs have been firm about keeping this a friendly and peaceful environment. I recall reading about them rather having a quality community then a quantity one. I really respect and admire that, and couldn't agree more. I'd rather it be a small server of nice people then a big one of jerks.

Much as I'm itching to hit that yes button though, I won't. In fact, I won't vote at all. I don't think it would turn out any differently then as it has been...but at the same time..if he were to apologize and make an honest effort...well, then I do agree with you guys about another chance. It is a harsh punishment afterall. But It's kind of hard to judge on what to do on this one. He's been warned many times before, but only kept crossing the line. I would say ban him for a few weeks and see if he gets the message and give him a warning with it...but the GMs have already been pretty leniant. I was there for one after WoE when he flipped out at everyone.....

Final stance though - neutral. Just throwing in some perspective.
01-24-2006 04:31 AM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

I almost don't play here, but I vote no.
Despite his bad temper, he's a really nice guy from what I've seen Icon_neutral

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
01-24-2006 06:10 AM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

[no comment]

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
01-24-2006 10:51 AM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

I don't think he should be deleted, but I'm not voicing my opinion either, because he would just try to start something again.

Not voting.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-24-2006 04:48 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Just for the record, tough we very much appreciate player's input, we will make our own decision about this.

It would be unfair to be influenced by it either way, regardless if it's a "popularity contest" or a "lynchmob".

Thanx for your input however.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-24-2006 05:06 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

I take it back, I will share my views.

He had done previous things to get his 3 warnings, he didn't listen, and he was banned and was awaiting character deletion. Boomy let him go on with a new account, prolly because he figured the kid would stop. Right after he was banned, he made a new account and went back to the same thing. He went on bashing GMs, calling GM-Scott a smart ass for making an obvious joke (he even said he was joking in his post) most recently, and he goes on insulting others.

Mr.Snipes Wrote:
LightRocket Wrote:
GM-Scott Wrote:He was the thief with 122k HP and doing 32k crit damages all the time. Oh yeah, he could also teleport and heal for 16k. His name was "ApparentlyAllGMHaveAllTheGMGearAndGMLikeToCheatTheirWayUpTheServer BecauseAsAGMThisIsAFUCKINGoodIdeaIsntIt?"

Don't you remember?

Note: Everyone take that with a truck load of sarcasm and a pinch of humor please.
...Names can be that long...? *dumb, slack-jawed stare*
No LightRocket that wasnt his name Scotts just lying and being himself, which actually kind of seems like hes being a smart ass like i am and he never gets in trouble? hmm

This little boy needs to stop being given chances. He doesn't know that when you let him stay, you're trying to get him to learn from his mistakes. He'll learn if you just kick him out for good. If he doesn't learn, too bad, let another server deal with him. You guys shouldn't have to put up with this crap every day.

Boomy, I say you should go ahead with your original plans, IP ban and character deletion.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-25-2006 09:39 AM