Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fanartz (of a Krissy and a Danny)
danny-kins Offline
Meteorologist Intern

myBB Fanartz (of a Krissy and a Danny)

I.. nearly never do fanart, but... Icon_smile I've been in the mood, so heres we go.

Though, first, apologies for the bad quality. haha My laptop died, so I'm making due with MSPaint and a mouse. hahaha I'll have to scan something drawn to prove that I really can draw okay, so please don't get the wrong idea~ Love

(Krissy-kins -She spent so long trying to get that stupid pet. hahaha)
[Image: dollarhide300132.th.png]

(Danny-kins -I love being a wiz. :D)
[Image: dollarhide3001322.th.png]

[Image: at4ej96]
06-03-2009 11:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Fanartz (of a Krissy and a Danny)

Interesting concepts Laugh

I like the first one better only thing I can't tell is what kind of class or job the person who's trying to catch the penguin o.OQuestion Mark .Overall your art is pretty good and to have courage to put it in the forums is a step towards becoming better No1

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
06-03-2009 02:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
danny-kins Offline
Meteorologist Intern

hahahaha She's supposed to be a soul-linker, but I had a hard time getting it to look even remotely similar. haha Icon_biggrin Ah well.

06-03-2009 04:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
danny-kins Offline
Meteorologist Intern

[Image: completerag03one.th.png]

(Ignore the fact that soul-linkers don't really kick ._.;;; Sorry I've never played one, so I'd assumed the tae kwan do skills carried over... Oops? (Kris has since corrected me, but by that time.. It was too late [READ: I was too lazy] to change it.)

It was quick, but I'm pretty cheery with it. Icon_smile

06-03-2009 07:19 PM