Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Multiple Savepoint
Spire Offline

Multiple Savepoint

I had an idea today sitting next to all the shops. Would it be too much to ask if we had a clone of the npc's in prontera, in another location of prontera, with an additional savepoint. To help out with the clutter? Perhaps nearby the ol' swordsman guild. Would be a perfect place.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
07-09-2009 02:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spire Offline

RE: Multiple Savepoint

You know what, for the sake of roleplay, can we make it a roleplay place Icon_biggrin?

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
07-09-2009 02:16 PM
JJJ Offline
JJJ

/pif there wouldn't be any clutter if people just learned to move their merchants to the southern part of prontera ={

i mean geeze i don't even check half the ones up in the middle anymore since it's too cluttered

xD as for the suggest, it doesn't matter to me Icon_biggrin;

[Image: SignatureVersion22.png][Image: Liffinished-1-1.png]
I Love To Help So If You Ever Need Something Feel Free To PM Me ^_^
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2009 03:06 AM by JJJ.)
07-09-2009 06:45 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Have yous seen the menace of the 7-11 and the Pick and Pay and the wall mart shops all around? No matter, where you go, no matter what you do, THEY will be there to ruin the scenery and try to drum up business, just like those annoying automated telemarketers.
07-09-2009 07:05 PM
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

unfortuantly, even if we had waht you speak of, there would be mercfhatns there too. you see, merchants tend to move to where the most people will quickly see their wares.

Character: Kelta 8x fs high priest
message me if you wanna party

there is no quitting ragnarok. some day you will be back. back until the day that the game simply no longer exists. and then you will create your own version of ragnarok. because it lives in your blood.
07-09-2009 08:01 PM
Zeena Offline

I don't know. I kind of like the idea. This way, the number of merchant vendors and people lounging in Prontera would be split in half. One half in the regular savepoint, and the other half in the other savepoint. Although, I don't think the GM's will implement this, since you could always just go to another town with no clutter, but it'd be a great idea if they did.
07-09-2009 10:10 PM
Quesadilla Offline
SUPER ULTRA MEGA TACO GUY

I like your idea, but I have another idea.
The GMs could give users the @save command. Normally this saves the spot you're at as your save point. Obviously it would have to be restricted to towns somehow, but that way you can save where you want in a town.

To̵ ̶͡i͢͠n̢̕v̕͜ǫ̀͢k͝e ͠thè͏̷ ̵̡̕h͏̶̴i͏͞v҉̕e͘͘-̷̵ḿi͡n͠d͜ ŗe͜͝p̶r҉̵e̡s̢ȩ̡n͏t҉͜i̷͢͡ng͏̨ c̸̀h̢̢̢à̧̢o͠͞s.
07-09-2009 10:28 PM
Rachelle620 Offline

moving to another time is really a good thing, you have so many towns but why not go to them? that's just me though ^_^

[Image: koharuez7.jpg]
07-09-2009 11:20 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

For the time being, the merchants aren't so bad in Pront. It would be nice to have a magical way to make everyone happy but I have my doubts it will happen Icon_sad

@Quesadilla: the @save command will not be offered to players. Add in the fact that you can only have 1 save point per char, adding one would imply a modification of the database which will not happen.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
07-10-2009 09:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

The merchants reach the bottom of the inner wall, now. =\

Inasad
stop doing dickers
07-10-2009 09:29 AM