Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A> Imp Card
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

A> Imp Card

As the thread title, im Auctioning an Imp Card.

I PC it at 40m.

Wishlist: (open to updates)
20m zeny).
-Abysmal Knight Card's (I think are around 40m).
-Alice Doll [1] or already with vanberk card compounded in (I think 18m)
-Zeny

For who offer only zeny, I reserve the right to wait a bit more time, if someone will offer some item from my wishlist, because I need them so if anyone offer, for example??My-Wishlist-Item\s AND zeny, he\she will get the priority.

I reserve the right to cancel this Auction in any time or decline an offer.

Time deadline: 2 weeks from this post date.

=)

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2009 08:43 AM by The Roger.)
07-12-2009 01:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Enteri Offline

RE: A> Imp Card

30m
07-12-2009 02:29 PM
Maiden Offline

32m for Imp

Aren?t you under pricing Abysmal cards a little? If anyone has an Abysmal to sell, PM me, I?m willing to pay 60mil for each thx Icon_biggrin

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
07-13-2009 12:36 AM
Enteri Offline

07-13-2009 08:40 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

*Bumps*

Added Alice Doll [1] or with vanberk card already compounded in at item wishlist.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

07-15-2009 08:44 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Actually Enteri's leading with his bid. =)

C'mon guys! Bid more xD

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

07-18-2009 01:30 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Don't you think it is weird that imp shall be worth more than Observation?

I mean, really, both cards are *really* good and needed by many people. But did you ever try to FARM Observation? Imp you can solo AND farm. Observation, dunno, how many die each thana run? 50?
How many imps I can farm in that time?
Just weird.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
07-18-2009 03:30 PM
conch Offline
1 ea

both cards differ in uses, and the means to obtain them. One may get an observation card from an OCA, while imp cards have to be hunted manually. Not to mention how people may find imp cards more useful. Thing is, it's up to people on how much they'd be willing to pay for wut they want, as well as how much they want to price their stuffs. After all, market equilibrium is seldom constant for super neat stuffs, as far as i've noticed. Icon_suprised

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
07-18-2009 11:15 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

*goes into economics proffessor mode*

If you don't want to be bored and are looking for the actual auction in this thread, skip over this. It's time to talk about supply and demand.

As we all know when supply and demand produce some great curves and are used all over the place in economics. Now for how they fit into this whole imp vs. observation card deal.

First the supply. The supply of the cards is what Ayantis has talked about. The supply of imps is higher than the supply of observations due to the fact the observations most likely only come from OCA's. There's almost no one out there that goes on regular Thanatos runs just to kill observations, and so, the only way their card gets out onto the market is through OCA's. If this was the only thing we were looking at, we'd assume that imps would be worth less than observations due to the supply. Think about it, if there are 10 imps on the market they should cost less than the 1 observation that is floating, but this is assuming that the demand for both cards is the same.

That brings me to demand. Imps have a higher demand than observations. Imps are such that at least every professor wants two of them. You're just not a good prof if you don't have double siromas and double imps on hand. Then you can add in some wizards who think that it's cute and fun to have imps to try to bolt with, and even with them, if they seriously want to do anything with it they're going to try to get two. That makes the demand pretty high for the imps, which makes the price go up, even if there is a high supply. The observations however don't have a constant market. There isn't a single class that is sub par without an observation card, and even those few people that would like an observation card, only need one of them, not the two required of the imps. The demand for observation cards, as great as it is, is nothing compared to the demand of imp cards.

So in review: yes, imps have a higher supply-which should lower their cost, but they also have a high demand- which balances out that supply and sets the price at what it is. If the supply was to increase the price would decrease, or if the demand was to decrease, the price would drop with it. Observations on the other hand have a low demand- which should make them a lower costing item, but with such a low supply the price jumps up because if one ever does come up on the market the few people that want one will try their best to get it.

So Ayantis- if you're only looking at supply, yes imps should cost less because there is more of them floating around, however you forgot to think about the demand of the two different cards in evaluating the prices of them.

And now back to the auction. Sorry for any derailing.
07-19-2009 06:48 AM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Oh right. I forgot that every new prof wants to be a bolter, my bad >.<

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
07-19-2009 08:00 AM