Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Intense WoE
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

RE: Intense WoE

This is GOLD.

Shmoo! loose the castle and all of a sudden, everybody LOVES Woe and rave about of good it is...

Hahahaha!

Solid. Gold.

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
02-02-2006 09:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Figures, best woe in a while and i totally miss it...
Icon_cry

*stabs her archaeology book*

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
02-02-2006 09:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Alexander Wrote:Yes. That was an akward position to be in. We were the only ones defending at Shmoo's castle. Then people from The Zodiac Braves march in. I thought they might have been there to defend, instead they went to attack I think. Being allied with them made it hard to defend and I wasn't sure what was with that. I'm assuming it was done without Wanderer's knowledge or something.

At one point, while defending Geffen, someone from ZB also killed people from Shmoo that were helping us defend, and then proceeded to help defend. Icon_confused

It seems like some people need to check the alliances and be informed on what's what before they go getting all trigger happy.

I can vouch and say it wasn't me, haha, I haven't been in RO for days. XD

I'll let them know that they need to make sure of what their doing beforehand, because I'm pretty sure Wand didn't know, unless he was online.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
02-02-2006 09:32 AM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

GM-Scott Wrote:This is GOLD.

Shmoo! loose the castle and all of a sudden, everybody LOVES Woe and rave about of good it is...

Hahahaha!

Solid. Gold.
Perhaps because WoE is fun when it's challenging and not a total massacre of the castle attacking teams...
02-02-2006 09:35 AM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Lance Wrote:
GM-Scott Wrote:This is GOLD.

Hahahaha!

Solid. Gold.
Perhaps because WoE is fun when it's challenging and not a total massacre of the castle attacking teams...

Well for some people here, trying to get a castle from Shmoo this whole time instead of crying about it isn't challenging enough. Icon_razz

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
02-02-2006 09:42 AM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

hehe~
yeah well scott it was interesting on our side since we had to defend both castles and we had to strategize on defending both sides~ lots of fighting~
was cool~
hope more people start showing up soon

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
02-02-2006 10:17 AM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Well, I'm glad to know was interresting for AE, but for ZB it was quite boring and frustrating. First because we had planned to take a castle, but less than 20 minutes after woe start AE (ally) ends up with both of the only open castles Icon_evil

We were quite puzzled as to what to do with this Icon_confused We kept going in the Prontera castle but were being attacked by some Shmoo members and Fionit (quite ironic actually because in the Gef castle HE told me not to atk him since we were both allied to AE, but then he backstabs me in the Pront castle..).

So in the midst of this confusion, not really knowing if we should help atk or defend, we pretty much just decided to sit and watch (yet kept being atked sometimes :madIcon_smile.

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2006 10:48 AM by Huntress.)
02-02-2006 10:48 AM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

Yeah the confusion comes from the alliances
Where AE is allied to Shmoo OoC and ZB
So we try to help our allies so we tried to defend the castle for shmoo...
But when they lost it.... we prefered that it end up in one of the alliance's guild so... yeah
but we didn't actually mean to take pront castle just defend it.

We are currently under discussion about what to do about the castles since it will be hard to defend both

But thanks to the alliance that was there to help us keep the castles.

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
02-02-2006 11:01 AM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

To Scott: Don't misunderstand us. I don't know why everyone else agrees, but I said it was a good WoE for the same reason as Tenshi. It wasn't because Shmoo lost the castle, It was because it was a big challenge to defend both of those castles. I had to warp back and forth so much, I think I developed some kind of cancer. Icon_lol
We really did try to defend it for Shmoo though. We were the only ones defending it even for the first 10 minutes or so.

Sodo: Wanderer was there I think, just not in the beginning. Once he did show up it seemed like thinks settled down more. It could have been someone else on his name though, either way- would be nice if people knew what they were doing. x.x;;

Huntress: We weren't trying to take both like Nick explained. =o\
And you were probably being attacked by Shmoo members because you attacked them first. That was originally their castle you know, and that was their castle you went there to take over...then in Geffen castle, I saw a hunter beating the crap out of Shmoo members. The Shmoo members were just standing there confused, and so were some of us. x.o;;
All in all, I don't know what went on with all of that confusion. I'll see if I can get the chance to talk to Wanderer sometime. Hopefully that WoE alone was a learning experience though. Icon_razz
02-02-2006 02:21 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Alexander Wrote:I had to warp back and forth so much, I think I developed some kind of cancer. Icon_lol

ROFL

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
02-02-2006 04:34 PM