Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Special Notice for Nameless Quest
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Special Notice for Nameless Quest

A special notice for nameless island entry quest do-ers:

Since the last step where you have to solo the zombie slaughterer has bugs in it, what the GMs team temporarily do during Pandora's absence is to put a warp from Nameless Island Daytime directly to Nameless Island Night time. However, this does *not* register you as quest completion and will prevent you from doing the other quests (most notably, Peace for Arunafeltz quest).

On nameless island daytime, there is a warp in the ground that sends you to nameless island night time, bypassing the bug temporarily where it's not sending you to nameless night time. If you used this warp, put your name here so we can do follow up-s afterward with you.

08-10-2009 05:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: Special Notice for Nameless Quest

Does this mean we are eventually putting in the full quest to get to Nameless Island rather than just giving people a boat and a hop skip and jump to it?

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-10-2009 05:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Special Notice for Nameless Quest

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Does this mean we are eventually putting in the full quest to get to Nameless Island rather than just giving people a boat and a hop skip and jump to it?

We are on that right now already. It's just that really close to the end of the 4 chains of quests, the part where you solo the zombie slaughter is showing problems in recognizing that you defeated it.

08-10-2009 05:35 PM
Zeena Offline

What exactly does this mean?
08-10-2009 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

On nameless island daytime, there is a warp in the ground that sends you to nameless island night time, bypassing the bug temporarily where it's not sending you to nameless night time. If you used this warp, put your name here.

08-10-2009 05:40 PM
khatos Offline

RE:??Special Notice for Nameless Quest

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Does this mean we are eventually putting in the full quest to get to Nameless Island rather than just giving people a boat and a hop skip and jump to it?
Exactly, and the boat is also part of the quest. although, to use it, the previous quests have to be completed.
08-12-2009 01:59 PM
asdf Offline

Scattered

^ my bard's name

got up to the part with the zombie killing, and took the warp.
08-16-2009 10:00 AM
Mukakruda Offline
Face Eater

So, has this had any negative affect on parties, such as Bishop and Beezlebub parties? I have heard that some people are not getting drops from Bishop even after a few kills... Could this have anything to do with the new adjustments?

Who says dirt is bad? I personally LOVE dirt, the more dirt I have the happier I am!!

[Image: 440755r104420a011.th.jpg]

Lordz of Anarchy Wizard Power!!
08-16-2009 11:57 AM
Mukakruda Offline
Face Eater

Exactly, and the boat is also part of the quest. although, to use it, the previous quests have to be completed.

I have never done the quest to take the boat, I simply got warped there by a HP, talked to the boat guy, and can use it when ever, and this was before the update... Has that been corrected for future HP warps?

Who says dirt is bad? I personally LOVE dirt, the more dirt I have the happier I am!!

[Image: 440755r104420a011.th.jpg]

Lordz of Anarchy Wizard Power!!
08-16-2009 12:01 PM
CannabisCorpse Offline
Banned

WelpLol

My priest
08-18-2009 01:13 PM