Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
rule against 'yelling' on main.
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: rule against 'yelling' on main.

Pistis said it best, mods have enough to deal with typically, don't make their job worse :o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-22-2009 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??rule against 'yelling' on main.

Ellie Wrote:What is it with GMs and trying to end/destroy/take over the world? <<

You need someone to destroy the world in order to keep the players busy by saving it.

09-22-2009 11:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Ragnarok is supposed to be the End of the World anyway, but it's been around forever. Almost sorta making me question all the Norse Mythology I know.
09-22-2009 11:32 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

that's why they introduced rebirth, and now the third class tier to be released so much later lol.

ragnarok happens all the time, in cycles, with worlds being "destroyed" and "reborn" in a never-ending cycle =D

EDIT: AS FAR AS YELLING ON MAIN GOES, OR THIS TOPIC IS CONCERNED, I DON'T HAVE MUCH INPUT >.> i usually stay of main and have my battle log open instead.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2009 12:34 PM by Frogboy.)
09-22-2009 12:32 PM
Kit Offline

The reason I even brought this up asking for a rule about this is because of what Pistis_Sophia said to us on main. It was something along the lines of: "There is no rule about it, so I can't do anything."

The player in question essentially said "F-you" to all of us and kept using all caps for no reason other than to anoy. I was fine with them for the first 3 or 4 times they did it, however when I asked them to stop, they continued. Others asked them to stop, they continued. I told him to stop, he continued, even after others told him to stop too.

At that point, they were clearly doing it to be rude, and obnoxious. That is what I am asking about a rule for, due to the way Pistis phrased her response.

I don't like when people disregard the 'rules' of common courtesy, since that is all we have on-line. /swt

Is not the point of the game community to have fun and be enjoyable? I keep main open so that I can get/give info when needed. It is a valuable resource, just like RMS. I can't find enjoyment with people shouting all the time...
I'd also like to point out that emphasis is only emphasis if it's used on a few words, not the whole sentence...

==
In closing, this post was not intended to provoke anyone.
09-22-2009 03:49 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

I only yelled on main because Tripp said it gets peoples attention geeze... and if you have a problem with people talking in caps just turn main off

Its not like me talking in caps is ruining your gaming experience, life isn't fair....sorry Icon_smile

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
09-22-2009 04:01 PM
Pistis_Sophia Offline
Sexy ingame moderator

RE:??rule against 'yelling' on main.

Kit Wrote:The reason I even brought this up asking for a rule about this is because of what Pistis_Sophia said to us on main.??It was something along the lines of:??"There is no rule about it, so I can't do anything."

The player in question essentially said "F-you" to all of us and kept using all caps for no reason other than to anoy.??I was fine with them for the first 3 or 4 times they did it, however when I asked them to stop, they continued.??Others asked them to stop, they continued.??I told him to stop, he continued, even after others told him to stop too.

At that point, they were clearly doing it to be rude, and obnoxious.??That is what I am asking about a rule for, due to the way Pistis phrased her response.
Lots of things been said on main. It happens that I miss things. I have to apology for that. I'm trying to be fair with everyone, but I'm just a human. Cry I miss things sometimes.

"F-you" is warnable/mutable. Caps aren't.

I don't feel provokated by your topic. Don't worry. Icon_smile
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2009 04:55 PM by Pistis_Sophia.)
09-22-2009 04:51 PM
F.x Offline
Bob Lawblaw's Law Blog

omg Pistis!! nice screenie,
i c myself!! Icon_suprised
B> CK_Hydra_Pasana!!!

@topic try this technique, IGNORE~

Fanimus             - Whitesmith
Clowning Around - Clown
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2009 11:31 AM by F.x.)
09-23-2009 11:29 AM