Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wyell's Sketchies
Koranthia Offline
deviant

Wyell's Sketchies

Some drawings that I did...I'll try to keep them all RO-related.
Mostly black and white stuff ._. Hope everyone likes them =)

Recently finished new 3:2 class Royal Guard (More work on my list of RO characters to draw T_T)
Royal Guard

Last year's Sniper drawing (forgive the anatomy on the abs and others, I didn't know any better D=)
Sniper

My friend from a not so distant past, please don't mind the commentary written there xD
Whitesmith

Assassin done two or three years ago...actually credit is not entirely mine. I'm just a copy-artist/copycat. I liked what they put on the water bottle labels four years ago (to promote Gameflier's Ragnarok Online), so I tried to make it even larger.
Water Bottle Assassin

This one was done two years ago when some friends and I decided to write an entire epic of nations in one small, itty-bitty notebook...Pose reference were roughly taken from my cousin's official guidebook on Einbroch...
Aigil and Agilaz

(Obviously I chose to write about a nation of ranged warriors...with falcons...omg I need a creativity check...)
09-30-2009 05:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rendezvous Offline

RE: Wyell's Sketchies

Wow they are soooooooo pretty Icon_biggrin
09-30-2009 06:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Of all the sketches, my most prefered would be the "Royal Guard". I hope to see more of your works soon. You have a pretty good aspect on proportion but not much on the "Sniper"

keep drawing No1

Challenge yourself and go step up on colouring them, that is if you want to risk the drawing.

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
09-30-2009 08:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Koranthia Offline
deviant

@Rendezvous: Thank you! Icon_biggrin

@Story Teller: Thanks, I prefer the Royal Guard too. And yes, I really had no practice on it, nor did I notice the oddness of my sniper's proportions until I scanned it...-.-" Actually, I think there's something wrong with my whitesmith too...
10-01-2009 01:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply