Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A lil sketch with color i made =D
MakawiMurasama Offline

RE: ??A lil sketch with color i made =D

Sepharius Wrote:
MakawiMurasama Wrote:I don't want to be mean, but you shouldn't be allowed to draw.

Well if you don't want to be mean, why did you post? Just because you think it looks like crap doesn't mean everyone else does.

Anyways Jericho, it looks pretty good. I think the shading could use a little more work, but other than that you did pretty well.

Its true its my opinion, but I have the right to post it right? Isn't this the first reason why forums exist? To share opinions? No need to be on the defensive.
10-02-2009 08:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: A lil sketch with color i made =D

The forum and server rules do state to respect other players, though.

In the future, please keep this thread nice.
10-02-2009 09:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MakawiMurasama Offline

RE:??A lil sketch with color i made =D

Intern-Circe Wrote:The forum and server rules do state to respect other players, though.

Ok sure, I maybe used an abstract way of stating that I don't like his drawing, but I don't feel like I dissed him. I seem to be the only one also to not like it so he shouldn't feel bad from what I said (especially from something posted on the internet). Also my opinion was toward the drawing not the person, although I can understand that what I wrote is probably interpreted differently by everyone.
10-02-2009 09:08 AM
Lord Jericho Offline
Royale Paladine

Makawi it may be crap yes. but keep it to yourself ok?

[Image: paladin.jpg]
Lord Jericho 9x/7x
on a break paladin with Devotion :D
10-02-2009 10:08 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

I THINK WE SHOULD TURN THESE DRAWINGS INTO PIE!
And I get to eat all the pie.
By myself.

Because I need to draw better.

Cry you guys depress me, here I am, a struggling writer attempting to draw and then I wander here and find these pwn drawings... xD

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-02-2009 10:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
proveelyn20 Offline
Nüüb20-

from Ranma 1/2?

Aquatimez - Sen No Yoru wo Koete!
10-03-2009 02:25 AM
Lord Adjuchas Offline

im not trying to throw you down or any thing little critique allways helps people to my experience anyway Icon_smile thats why i showed my piece of crap work Icon_razz

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
10-03-2009 03:49 AM
Koranthia Offline
deviant

RE: ??A lil sketch with color i made =D

MakawiMurasama Wrote:
Intern-Circe Wrote:The forum and server rules do state to respect other players, though.

Ok sure, I maybe used an abstract way of stating that I don't like his drawing, but I don't feel like I dissed him. I seem to be the only one also to not like it so he shouldn't feel bad from what I said (especially from something posted on the internet). Also my opinion was toward the drawing not the person, although I can understand that what I wrote is probably interpreted differently by everyone.

I think what you should have said is, yes, that you obviously didn't like the drawing, but you should also state why, where the flaws are and how the artist could try to improve it...that way others won't find your post so...offensive, because at the same time you're trying to help, right?
10-06-2009 12:08 AM