Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PvP Section on forums
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: PvP Section on forums

I won't deny some of heRO's carebear attitude but if you believe that's the reason heRO's pvp is empty that's stupid.

The reason why I hate some of the pvp'ers on here is they feel they need to harass and insult others on @main or other public channels instead of keeping it between themselves.

But you know, if you can't show off your e-peen I guess that means heRO is carebear!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-03-2009 04:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lord Adjuchas Offline

Yuriohs Wrote:
Kenshiro-san Wrote:I think it'd be a good idea actually.

And hey, music and such isn't useless. >>;; It kills time, so it has a point to it Evil

I support this though, it's tiring to wait in game for the person you want to PvP but you see them on forums all the time... then they just run away when they see your level ((c'mon, lvl 83 priest vs a lvl 88 hunter? that's just... bleh.))

It would be pretty useful.

About the carebear society... er... I think we do quite well. Some people just take it to the extreme. xD

And then, you whine when you have a KoS on your head and you go back in pront sitting down whining more about it.

Or you get asura striked over and over and over again when you, as a priest can avoid them /swt.

Carebear society is the reason why pvp is empty

+1 minista Icon_smile and please lets not make this into a FLAME thrread Icon_smile

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
10-03-2009 04:24 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE:??PvP Section on forums

Yuriohs Wrote:PvM < PvP here.

Alligator eats the BIGGER number.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
10-03-2009 05:23 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE: ??PvP Section on forums

Sakurato Wrote:
Yuriohs Wrote:PvM < PvP here.

Alligator eats the BIGGER number.

Let me translate what Fatsurato means.

Yuriohs Wrote:PvM > PvP here.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2009 05:28 PM by Kretzer.)
10-03-2009 05:27 PM
Lord Adjuchas Offline

Aaronock Wrote:I won't deny some of heRO's carebear attitude but if you believe that's the reason heRO's pvp is empty that's stupid.

The reason why I hate some of the pvp'ers on here is they feel they need to harass and insult others on @main or other public channels instead of keeping it between themselves.

But you know, if you can't show off your e-peen I guess that means heRO is carebear!

I understand what u mean aranock but u have to accept the fact that some people jsut wanna be "the bigger man" so they act stupid and start insults and drama, and when u prove them wrong they start bigger drama.

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
10-03-2009 06:07 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I'll have to admit,??I am a bit of a coward when it comes to PVP. Occaisionally, I do like go in and screw around a bit, but I usually play passively, as in I won't attack you until you make the first move (against me).

On another note,??It hurts my pride when I die, and revenge runs??usually leads to??interupting other peoples duels and after that, leading to some seriously ugly teaming situations just to kill little old me. but failing time and time again to kill one person,??that's pretty clear hint I shouldn't be in PVP.

Otherwise, If I kill someone a few times, they swtich characters and try to kill me with that. and if they do manage to kill me, they brag like they're all that when they couldn't beat me on the character they were on to begin with.

I do not understand the point??of KoSing people who haven't even started crap yet, and the fact it goes on?? further discourages me from PVPing.

I prefer @duel where I know who my opponents are and??where I know my fight won't be interrupted.

however, all that aside, I do not object to a forum for PVP-going people.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2009 06:48 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-03-2009 06:45 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

I don't see the point in a pvp forum when no one even makes pvp threads.

Why make room for something that's never talked about lol.

AND THX KRETZER.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
10-03-2009 07:48 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

I CAN'T MATH!!!!!!

THE ALLIGATOR EATS THE BIG NUMBER /SOB.

If my programming prof saw that he would laugh even more than the time we made that cash register program and I put in as a comment You now has money.

Screw English xD

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
10-03-2009 07:58 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

No one makes a PvP thread because there's no forum for it so instead of getting into trouble or worrying whether it's in the right section they just rant on main Icon_smile

@Minista
I don't usually PvP, it's rare when I do. Usually it's just to see someone from the guild battle their old rival or something of the sort. Or maybe I just feel like venting out. I'm not annoyed when I'm beaten, that just shows me I need to improve. PvP isn't my forte anyway. Or.. anything at all, I just play to play. Icon_razz

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-03-2009 11:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Braun Offline
PvP

RE:??PvP Section on forums

The Legendary Joe Wrote:I do not understand the point??of KoSing people who haven't even started crap yet, and the fact it goes on?? further discourages me from PVPing.

It means you want beef with them. Evil

Even if they don't want it. If they ask for mercy though they should get it.

Braun - Lord Knight
Bofo Bautista - Sniper
Carlos Salcido - Crusader
10-04-2009 12:01 AM