Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This am general thread.
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

RE:??This am general thread.

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:What about all the jews who died from starvation in the camps???
On top of that, I guess you are against a wide-server-wipe, aren't you?

I demand a swing of the ban-hammer!!!!!?_?

btw, I hate WoW.??Why do you think I wrote "WoW" just beside "Hitler"??? every1 knows Hitler played WoW.??It was just to reinforce the evilness of the accusation.??

Oh snap! I made a statement so I must obviously be against you and must now suffer!? ...really now.

I am neither here nor there, I would however, like to know why you think a server wipe will magically fix all the servers problems? In detail, please. I can wait.

[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
11-16-2009 05:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE: This am general thread.

I am concensiously using fallacious arguments 4 the lolz, no need to point out the mistakes, it is all about godwin's points ;D

------

As for the server wipe, go dig some 3-4 years old threads and look for my posts.??If you do you will find a pot of gold and some leprechauns, I promise.????Ok ^.^

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2009 05:12 PM by Général_Argos.)
11-16-2009 05:11 PM
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

RE:??This am general thread.

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:I am concensiously using fallacious arguments 4 the lolz, no need to point out the mistakes, it is all about godwin's points ;D

------

As for the server wipe, go dig some 3-4 years old threads and look for my posts.??If you do you will find a pot of gold and some leprechauns, I promise.????Ok Icon_biggrin;

Hmm, see, I want to help you, but fallacious argument 4 isn't going to cut it, nor is making me do the grunt work to support your claim. That sir, is lazy debating. :3

[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
11-16-2009 05:13 PM