[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best way to make in game zeny
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE:??Best way to make in game zeny

Sakurato Wrote:Stalker goes where ever I take it :D. Mosco 3 / Gon Shrine 1
Fyrus Carmin Wrote:Am I the only one that sells Gonryun Shrine loots to make money ? ...
mahawirasd Wrote:monster drops...

and as fyrus said, gonryun is also a good spot. My friend regularly hunts there for DBs and whatnot...

-w-

Fail readers D<

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
11-06-2009 09:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Midori-sama Offline
La Divina Tragedia

RE: Best way to make in game zeny

>.>; to be honest i never quite figured it out lol, I just randomly come into zeny..

[Image: gamesbeginsig.jpg]
11-06-2009 10:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I'm sad everyone gave away my money making spots atm on this forum...*cries over Mosco 3 and Gonryun 1*

I was just there yesterday farming for monies at Gon1 and helping Lin out with Royal Jellies Icon_sad

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-06-2009 10:47 AM
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

Aaronock Wrote:I'm sad everyone gave away my money making spots atm on this forum...*cries over Mosco 3 and Gonryun 1*

I was just there yesterday farming for monies at Gon1 and helping Lin out with Royal Jellies Icon_sad

Ah! Don't tell the people about Gon! It's too good to let out of the bag! Cry

No love for the sleepers? While boring (dear god is it boring), sleepers are a zeny farm for monks. Even if you can't one shot the sleepers with investigate, with overcharge the zeny rains. It'd be even better if the ore downgrade was back to 10 at a time, but that's for the future.

"Don't be a dick"
11-06-2009 11:07 AM
~Altera~ Offline
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MAH FINGERS

I disagree, I think it's easier to make consistent money mining. With MVPs there is a huge amount of luck involved for the most part, both on drops and spawn. And it's easier to just click than actually pay attention and farm in places like gonyrun 1. You can read or watch TV while you mine.

~Altera lvl 99/70 Sniper ~ : Altera lvl 9x/50 Wizard ~
Altera~ lvl 96/50 Sin ~ : ~Altera~ lvl 9x/6x High Priest ~
"heRO is a worthy server, that Altera doesn't deserve!"

[Image: basebelong-1.jpg]
11-06-2009 02:36 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

If your a low lvl characterr and you don't have an way of getting into parties, you should farm things that people need....its really all about patience and how much you really want that guap.

Like now, before I stopped coming here regularly, I bought a few things to help a few people and it got more pretty poor (think I have 400k atm) But I can get that up pretty easy.

Most people here know of the rouge I have. But I don't usually make money off of him. The most money I make is either in nameless 2, mobbing zombies and occasionaly necro's, or nameless 3.

But before when I first started getting into ME I couldn't do nameless at all, not because i didn't have the right equips, but my mobbing technique sucks ballz (and it still does tbh.) But the point of that is, I didnt' need to make a champ to mvp, or a creator, I just did it my self.

Like, if your a sin. I know my main man mr moe mad some maaaaaaaaad guap lvling his sin to 99 off of banshees. Not much is even needed for that man, a bathory or ED, a good banshee killing weap, and if you get asperio!!! your set bro. Ofc, you need reducts and some def gear, but seriously, its not hard to get it just takes dedication and learning how to do things with your class better.

Something I learned from being away from here, is that in RO, if you have alot of people who want the same thing and they have the same if not more dedication it makes your RO life a whole lot easier.....

Seriously, just imagine for a second all of the sin's that spend all their time in mosco training off of nothing, when they can get a bathory, get a banshee killing weap and kill banshees.

Thats more wools coming in unless they decide to keep them and up them.

Ask grimjaw how he makes his money or people that naturally solo.

Basically, if you want money, and you want it bad enough, you will get it.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-06-2009 03:35 PM
Yuriohs Offline

Aaronock Wrote:I'm sad everyone gave away my money making spots atm on this forum...*cries over Mosco 3 and Gonryun 1*

I'm sorry for the double quote, but

Do you really think you were the only one who knew about this?

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
11-06-2009 03:37 PM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

In my opinion, the zeny you can make from common drops isn't that hot. (Gonryun included.)

I even did sleepers for a while, and it was niceish making several 100ks worth after a run, but for me it's lot more fun, exciting, and lucrative to get a card worth 7-12 mil after a week of farming on top of all the common drops that sell for about 200z-2kz each.

Street Minista had the right idea with the Banshees (though I guess that only works for sins Sweat ). The solo-able mobs with good rare drops are where it's at Icon_cool

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2009 03:42 PM by Naruhodo.)
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

No its just one of those things you don't wanna let out too much about Mosco 3...>_>
*Wants everyone to stay at the old usual places so she can level faster* :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
Yuriohs Offline

Try being on a 25x server.

They had to beef up a few things there because people one shotted Makva's.

60% drop for 25k?

11-06-2009 03:39 PM