Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE Discussions Thread
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

WoE Discussions Thread

Referring to one of the suggestions nidsrule made in the "how to make HeRO better" thread.

I think, you all should have a woe discussion thread after each and every woe. Like, after WoE is done, the GM posts who holds the castle then it starts from there.

Me personally, I would like this thread to me a no holds bar talking trash kind of discussion, but I don't think that suits this server (my opinion doesn't matter anyway)

This thread, should have different rules of flaming (or no flaming at all) and people can post screenshots, video's and other things on this thread.

Usually, from what i've seen woe discussion threads are a good way to figure out how WoE is on a server before you join it. Actually, its a great way :D and you get to here some really nice war stories AMI RITE PROTO!

Just an idea, that was mentioned by nids on that poll thread.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-13-2009 03:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: WoE Discussions Thread

Or maybe just have a section of the forums dedicated to WoE/PVP?

People can post there after every WoE, maybe put up some WoE/PvP vids/pics as well.

I'd be a bit cautious about the "no-holds bar trash talking" bit...some can trash talk in good fun, but this is the internet...and its hard to be able to convey emotions over it properly. The other person might think your serious...and then a epic flame war would ensue Sweat.
11-13-2009 03:56 PM
Yuriohs Offline

True, a Section that is dedicated to WoE/PvP is a good idea also.
Even though, both have a potential of trash talking, pvp with out a little mouth is necessary.

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
11-13-2009 04:00 PM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

Yuriohs Wrote:(my opinion doesn't matter anyway)

+1

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
11-13-2009 04:15 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Thanks for adding something useful to the thread.
11-13-2009 04:28 PM
Shogo Offline
Shogo

Yuriohs Wrote:Me personally, I would like this thread to me a no holds bar talking trash kind of discussion, but I don't think that suits this server (my opinion doesn't matter anyway)
Even if that really does not suit the server, it needs something like that. WoE related conflicts are awesome.

Yuriohs Wrote:This thread, should have different rules of flaming (or no flaming at all) and people can post screenshots, video's and other things on this thread.
I agree completly with that. People need to flame on WoE discussion topics, let out steam and what not. It's good like that and even if it leads to drama..hey thats not bad!? Someone would have to moderate that tho, close topics when they drift off too much and stuff.

Yuriohs Wrote:Usually, from what i've seen woe discussion threads are a good way to figure out how WoE is on a server before you join it. Actually, its a great way :D
Aye, this is what I usually do. This is what I did here and yet I joined. Weird.

Shogo -
11-13-2009 05:39 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Here, I'll insert what I know a certain someone will say, since I semi-share the opinion anyways.

We have WoE/PvP?

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-14-2009 09:14 AM
Yuriohs Offline

Thats the great thing about WoE Disscussion Threads. When new people join the srever, they can see how it is and see what there up against / looking forward to.

ScreenShots of Epic Moments, Video's of Epic Moments, what more can you have? Its like watching commentary after a football game, sometimes those people get crazy, but most of the time their just looking at highlights.

11-14-2009 10:11 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I'm sorry, let's allow NO flaming if we were to have a woe discussion thread. If we're going to relate this to sports commentary then we need to also be sportsmanlike.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-14-2009 11:29 AM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

+1 Aaron

I'll try to fraps tomorrow woe and post some stuff on youtube and make a thread after it. Let's see how it goes ;O
11-14-2009 01:05 PM