Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
96 Champ/95 BS looking for guild?
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

96 Champ/95 BS looking for guild?

Sadly, Divine Service is truly dead this time, it seems. Level 11 guild down the drain Cry So I'm moving on.

I'm interested in WoE but I'd rather join an underdog guild than Behemoth prolly (if anyone from Behe wants to try to convice me though I'd always be open minded). Also interested in social guilds. Guilds with active people who don't mind random conversations preferred. Do not want guilds with lots of drama or people that take things tooooooooooooo seriously.

Also, my BS is probably better for PvP than my Champ right now, so I'd love to do non-trans WoE (though I do want to become a Whitesmith eventually). Unfortunately, my job means I'm busy on the weekends but my schedule might be changing in the next few weeks.

Give me your best reasons to join your guild!! Mad

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2009 11:59 PM by Naruhodo.)
11-30-2009 05:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: 96 Champ/94 BS looking for guild?

Well, I talked to you a bit earlier about non-trans. As of right now, the current non-trans guilds(that I know of) are Bamboo Squad, Syndicate, Aesthetic, Archlord Syndicate, and possibly Benchwarmers.

I'll be honest and say activeness in Syn isn't at its best atm. Mostly due to non-trans chars within the guild being alts. Another reason is most of the character/guild leveling is done, so the members are focusing on their mains. However, I'm hoping we can get more people to join, since some of us are done leveling/gearing our chars we wouldn't mind helping you with whatever is needed Icon_biggrin.

If you haven't already seen our awesome rec. thread, here it is: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=11825

When it comes to trans WoE, there are slightly less options to choose from. Behemoth isn't as powerful as it used to be since Seraph was formed, so don't eliminate them just yet, they have some awesome people in their guild. I'm still new in Seraph, but so far I'm loving it since I'm just now starting to get to know people. I already recommended Seraph to you in-game, I recommend them again here .

Those two are easily the top two trans guilds, so if you would prefer not to join them, ReV is an option although if I'm not mistaken they are a predominately French guild, so I would assume they mostly speak French in guild chat. There is also Geonosis and Type-Moon , I've seen them WoE recently...although I'm not sure if they did it for fun or are seriously going to participate.

Lol, I guess I just advertised for most of the WoE guilds on the server Icon_biggrin, I'm sure members from each guild will come and post more info and reasons why you should join them No1.
11-30-2009 05:51 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

I'd love to have your Champ join Fires Of Heaven.
11-30-2009 06:08 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Geonosis does small-time WoE and has regular monthly and bi-monthly events. Also the regular odd db / BB party.

We are pretty soon getting ready to do something special for the holiday season?No1?(check out what we did for easter in our guild thread!)

Our guild thread is a loose documentation of what we typically do, loosely maintained by yours truly.

We do frequent runs to Muspel and Thanatos. You are free to go about as you please. WoE is optional but it always helps Icon_mrgreen

Oh and random conversation is always pleasant!

clickey banner below &/ talk to anyone of our lovely members

|
|
|
v

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
11-30-2009 06:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

From talking with you a few times Naru, and what you are saying here for what you are looking for, Geonosis or Bamboo are probably good choices for you.

The guildies I had that were also in Geonosis while running NE really did have fun there as far as I know and never heard anything bad about them. Its a pretty light hearted group from the little time I spent there ages ago with my ninja.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-30-2009 07:30 PM
Maryl Offline
~Moosebee~

You are welcome at Aesthetic =D
We are still recruiting some people for Non-Trans-WoE (though we already did sunday. Fail with 8 people) ..??And getting our lvls together (and hope to trans together one day =P) We also want to do nice fun parties, though we haven't got a lot people =) .. But that can change!

And random talking is kinda always. =P .. I don't think none of us takes it all too serious.

Seems u have a lot to choose from =D
11-30-2009 07:40 PM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

So many interesting guilds out there @_@ I'm still considering everything atm :D

Oh I forgot to mention I want the title Ace Attorney or the chance of getting that title if I prove to be a good member ._.;

Is that possible in any guild? Icon_biggrin

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2009 08:14 PM by Naruhodo.)
11-30-2009 08:08 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Maaaaybeee Icon_wink
11-30-2009 08:24 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Lol Behe has to face a real WoE guild now so they are the underdogs xD.

Join Syndicate so I can bug *cough* buff you.

And Hey Matsu, don't feel bad man, just gotta learn form your mistakes and move on.

Breath, Stretch, Shake, Let it go.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-30-2009 08:39 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Take your time and talk to everybody.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
11-30-2009 09:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply