Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've got an idea
Spawn Offline
Wow whats this case used for?

RE: I've got an idea

Actually something like that really happened to me!!

Poor little 99 sinX was poorly beating my way through PvP when evil trowa came out and Azurad me!! Good and kind GM *who's name i shall not say but belive most will guess XD* ask me for a favor!! I go boy im finaly noticed by GMS!!! she then turned me into an Ambernite... BUT gave me a GM bless *equivalent to bless level 100...* So i kindly EDP and go ask politely in pvp for people to blow up Starting with Trowa thus making me an obedient GM's puppet!! then i had more fun...One shoting HP's 99 with Grimtooth is amusing indeed =3

Spawn~---------WhiteSmith 96/65
Kobe------------Creator 99/65
Kust------------Assassin Cross 99/69
Harpell----------High Wizard 99/69
Miro------------High Priest 97/66

Do not Stand on my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
Do not stand on my grave and cry
I am not there, I did not die
12-10-2009 02:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rankin Offline
Durp

Icon_lol
12-10-2009 05:15 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

My pm box is lonely. Why am I not GM-Snapple yet?
12-10-2009 07:46 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

I saw if you are gonna go out to wreck havoc in woe as a gm, you might as well do it right, and by that I mean creating custom equips instead of just relying on the prebuilt. I remember back in the day when GM-Feith had some custom gm gear that gave him a ton of vit, and Roan OI'ed him for like 20k a hit. We still have his skull around somewhere lol.

Oh yeah...also don't make gear that gives you + stats.... I'd recommend going for like, 100% damage reduction and an AoE Coma effect, let us say, 20x20 cells. You know, just for laughs. Seriously, who needs cards?

12-10-2009 07:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

RE:??I've got an idea

Manifus Wrote:I saw if you are gonna go out to wreck havoc in woe as a gm, you might as well do it right, and by that I mean creating custom equips instead of just relying on the prebuilt. I remember back in the day when GM-Feith had some custom gm gear that gave him a ton of vit, and Roan OI'ed him for like 20k a hit. We still have his skull around somewhere lol.

Oh yeah...also don't make gear that gives you + stats.... I'd recommend going for like, 100% damage reduction and an AoE Coma effect, let us say, 20x20 cells. You know, just for laughs. Seriously, who needs cards?

I have conscripted you with honorary GM abilities. You are now my lackey.
12-10-2009 09:28 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??I've got an idea

Snapplewee Wrote:
Manifus Wrote:I saw if you are gonna go out to wreck havoc in woe as a gm, you might as well do it right, and by that I mean creating custom equips instead of just relying on the prebuilt. I remember back in the day when GM-Feith had some custom gm gear that gave him a ton of vit, and Roan OI'ed him for like 20k a hit. We still have his skull around somewhere lol.

I have conscripted you with honorary GM abilities. You are now my lackey.

Deal. My first act as a GM lackey would be to reintroduce the hallucination effect where it makes everyone look like porings. Mmmm. Poring Sauce.

12-10-2009 09:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
samezoobi Offline
Banned

Hello Friends.
Dammit he should do this for his armor then.
1x Detale
1x GR
1x Gloom Under Night
1x Tao Gunka or Garm

Have fun with the emp, have lots of hp, or capability to freeze when hit, Detale gives you chance to autocast LP when hit with magic and protection from freeze...and the Ghostring, that's obvious as hell what its for!
12-31-2009 01:47 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hey that bot totally copied one of my posts I think without quoting me Icon_sad
I feel hurts!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-31-2009 03:03 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

That was all the way back on the 4rth page that it copied you from =x

Well, at the very least, the bot is on topic.
12-31-2009 03:29 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??I've got an idea

samezoobi Wrote:Hello Friends.
Dammit he should do this for his armor then.
1x Detale
1x GR
1x Gloom Under Night
1x Tao Gunka or Garm

Have fun with the emp, have lots of hp, or capability to freeze when hit, Detale gives you chance to autocast LP when hit with magic and protection from freeze...and the Ghostring, that's obvious as hell what its for!

It finally makes sense, what all these bots are after...

THE HEART OF THE CARDS! D:

12-31-2009 07:45 PM