Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ESSST Archives and New Stuff that Fails
~Waffle~ Offline
Eatten again

ESSST Archives and New Stuff that Fails

First thing I am not dead.

EDIT:One person in my class thinks one thing that you make when you put a paper clip and an pencil cap eraser drives him crazy. I stopped making them but to make them you find that one end that isn't rounded on the paper clip and shove the eraser on that and blow in the eraser. Tiny Trombone, done.[Make sure the open side of the cap eraser is facing you.]

The main thing to make in the club is the Spy Phone. I sort of stole the idea from another game, which I stopped playing. You fold a piece of paper into eights and on the first one, draw a phone thing. This will be used to contact club members within 5 feet of you(Very...useful...)then create a laptop thing(More of the stolen spy gadget from the same thing for the more updated version). You might need a map on the 3rd fold thing. And I forgot what I used to put on the last one.

The Planbook is the 2nd most useful thing. You cut about 1/4 of a sheet of paper and fold it. Write stuff you need to remember and bring it around if you need(For the people with the worst memory around).

More bad club archives and stuff that fails later.

Can I have your pie?PLEASE!!??
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2010 10:54 AM by ~Waffle~.)
01-29-2010 11:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: ESSST Archives and New Stuff that Fails

if you aren't dead does that mean you are 'un'dead. Btw, I have no clue what you just said after the 'I am not dead' part

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
01-30-2010 03:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

do you keep the paper clip in the eraser when you blow? or do you take it out first?
01-30-2010 03:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
~Waffle~ Offline
Eatten again

What I mean by I am not dead is im coming back to HeRO. And you keep the eraser in the paper clip, so it looks trombone-ish.(I play the tuba, by the way)

Can I have your pie?PLEASE!!??
01-30-2010 10:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply