• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ragnarok DS
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: Ragnarok DS

Even saving as a female character ?

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-09-2010 06:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

I didn't think your character changes stayed once you left the tower. I could be very wrong on that tho, haven't played enough yet to get to the tower.
03-09-2010 10:06 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

They don't, except if you use the code. However, last time I've heard, it could corrupt saves if you saved as a female character.

Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-09-2010 10:10 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

LFG> Healer Wanted.

XP

03-09-2010 02:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

I'll test out the Female sprite thing. Just give me a moment =P.

EDIT: Okay yeah, it glitched my save. Best not to do that if you're using a female sprite xD.

That reminds me, do you need to have a ! at the end of your preset speech in order for it to work? Because the four I set end with . and it's not being registered when I press the button.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 03:50 AM by ShadowValentine.)
03-10-2010 02:50 AM
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

Is job 50 the max level? Or would it be 40?
03-10-2010 10:23 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

The max Job level is 50 for First classes and 50(at first) / 99 (after a few Rebirth) for Second classes. Shaman and Dark Knight are considered a Second class.

03-10-2010 11:25 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

I beat it, now to metagame! Someone play with me. ;o

03-10-2010 10:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

lol, i'll beat it later, i just wanna get up to my final skill for assassin first, then go destroy the game Icon_wink
03-11-2010 03:07 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

Your Job Level cap increases by 10 for every time you perform a Limit Break, up to a maximum of 99.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
03-11-2010 04:57 AM