Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ragnarok DS
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Ragnarok DS

i have my assassin spirit! just workin on job levels to open it up for abuse Icon_wink
03-12-2010 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

I can't get my Swordsman guildmember to change jobs... /sigh; What's the Assassin Spirit do?

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
03-13-2010 12:38 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Your Swordman need to have the "Friend" status.

The Assassin's Spirit gives the final skills of the Assassins.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-13-2010 03:04 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Jubjub and I just mass cleared Mirage Tower 2 man today, it was fun, gotta say though, assassins suck in this game.

Still on my power trip, but when I'm done I'll be up for running MT some more if anyone cares to join me.

03-13-2010 04:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Assassins have the advantage of having double Critical rate when equipped with Katars, along with slightly faster movement.

Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-13-2010 04:54 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Ragnarok DS

Fyrus Carmin Wrote:Assassins have the advantage of having double Critical rate when equipped with Katars, along with slightly faster movement.

All of which can easily be trumped by other classes.

I should know, I main Assassin in this game, and yes, I have a +3 4x Hoodlum Jahamdar, which gets me up to 50 crit with 1 luk.

Even with that, it is still lame and I would much rather have a Knight with a Phree Brocca.

They aren't the worst class in game, but as far as melee dps goes they are mediocre.

03-13-2010 04:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

How do you get Friend status? o.o

Also, I meant what are the final skill(s) of the Assassin?

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2010 07:01 AM by ShadowValentine.)
03-13-2010 06:52 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Get him more often on your party

And the Assassin's Final Skills are Giga Slave, a small AoE attack, and Cyclone, a line attack.

Manifus Wrote:
Fyrus Carmin Wrote:Assassins have the advantage of having double Critical rate when equipped with Katars, along with slightly faster movement.

All of which can easily be trumped by other classes.

I should know, I main Assassin in this game, and yes, I have a +3 4x Hoodlum Jahamdar, which gets me up to 50 crit with 1 luk.

Even with that, it is still lame and I would much rather have a Knight with a Phree Brocca.

They aren't the worst class in game, but as far as melee dps goes they are mediocre.

I never said they were the best though, it's obvious which the best class is.
I just said they have their advantages.

03-13-2010 08:36 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

i personally enjoy having my assassin, though i'm definitely not one right now just so i can get the mejingard from TKM quest in Juno. then i'll be far superior. full agi/luk build with mejin giving me that 40 str boost Icon_wink oh and i just love destroying bosses in MT with my stabbers =D slotted btw
03-13-2010 10:12 AM
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

I feel so behind XD The game does move fast tho. **Just made her guild**
03-13-2010 10:39 AM