Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ragnarok DS
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: Ragnarok DS

Ironically it was from one of the lesser bosses too, hydro and under. Yet I can't seem to get any freaking 4 slotted gear from detale in solo. =/

Yeah I just got the merchant spirit and am about to job change, I wanna see what all the hype is about.

Also I just changed my network over to WEP encrypted so I might be able to wifi soon enough. Yay.

03-15-2010 02:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

good, and i have my merch spirit now as well, so i'm gonna be working on that as well.
03-15-2010 04:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

SO it seems magnitude hits for around 10k, and BS can easily hit 999 atk cap and 200 aspd cap...

Holy crap....

03-15-2010 04:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Drak231 Offline

Wow... the game's not that bad IMO...

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platform...q=ragnarok

[Image: 07e3058w.png]
03-15-2010 06:21 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

they're critics, they're supposed to be harsh with it. much of what they said is true, but again, it's all on what you like and what you can live with.

if anyone really expected it to be a promising port and doppelganger of the MMO then they should be shot.

i honestly think that GungHo did a rather good job with it myself. yes the story is cheesy, it's supposed to be and it's not all that in depth as they were trying to bring in new customers to venture with the actual MMO. that to me seems to be the intent of the game developers.

multiplayer is definitely a novelty as it would be rather difficult to do a true multiplayer version of the game, as the DS isn't exactly capable of handling something that massive so i think the MT implementation is a fair compromise. do i think it could have been done differently or better, yea i do. one such would be to have a separate multiplayer campaign/storyline type deal, as really the main storyline is not that in depth and with harder monsters and such, something that would take real strategy to do rather than go in and bash things to death lol.

they also made limit breaking too easy. they should have made you hit at least job 50 before being able to limit break, but oh well lol.
03-15-2010 11:17 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Yay I finally got to play this online, that was awesome D:

03-16-2010 01:45 AM
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

So while the main game didn't really impress me (nor does the idea of grinding for the most awesum gears evar!) I have fun with MT because it's doing it with more people, and it means that I can play some class that's not broken (Okay seriously, I beat the game as a blacksmith. 50 agi, 50 str, and a bloody axe. That's walking at increase AGI speed, able to get 200 aspd with Adrenaline Rush, and with OVer Thrusth + equips, I had 800+ atk).

So if you ever wanna play, add my friend code.

I go under the moniker of Gerik. Maybe I've seen you all before? ;o

(I went online with a Blacksmith, and a Wizard too. Your little position lag tirck for avoiding hits has nothing on level 8 safety wall. What's that, protects an AREA for an unlimited amount of hits in it's timelength? Why thank you, I'll just stand still, mob the enemies, and punish them with a surprisingly useful Lord of Vermillion, or a Storm Gust.)

Gerik - Some noob Battle High Priest
Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

[Image: TeaCyber.jpg]
[Image: Proto.jpg]
03-16-2010 03:35 PM
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

Haha Gerik you have the game too?

Im going at it so slowly :< I still havent unlocked the tower. And Im playing a merchant atm, since its the closest to alchemist.. I was thinking of doing a battle priest or something silly like that with the mage class. Once I get the tower i'll post my friend code so you can walk my nub ass around ;D

And whats the deal on the lame ass aco you pick up in the toolshop *I think* he keeps casting the most useless buffs and wastes his sp like the nub he is >>; at least my little mage chicky is easy on her sp..
03-16-2010 04:14 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Ragnarok DS

Iced Blue Wrote:Haha Gerik you have the game too?

Im going at it so slowly :< I still havent unlocked the tower. And Im playing a merchant atm, since its the closest to alchemist.. I was thinking of doing a battle priest or something silly like that with the mage class. Once I get the tower i'll post my friend code so you can walk my nub ass around ;D

And whats the deal on the lame ass aco you pick up in the toolshop *I think* he keeps casting the most useless buffs and wastes his sp like the nub he is >>; at least my little mage chicky is easy on her sp..

Just wait until he gets sanctuary. :D

03-16-2010 04:17 PM
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

RE: ??Ragnarok DS

Manifus Wrote:Just wait until he gets sanctuary. :D

Oh god he gets worse~! Sweat
03-16-2010 04:24 PM