Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if you could do anything
Mukakruda Offline
Face Eater

RE: if you could do anything

first thing i'd do... totally disable asura punch in PVP and WoE, like the only thing that could kill my HP in one shot

Who says dirt is bad? I personally LOVE dirt, the more dirt I have the happier I am!!

[Image: 440755r104420a011.th.jpg]

Lordz of Anarchy Wizard Power!!
06-21-2010 04:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mukakruda Offline
Face Eater

all chars transed and at 99 for me right away, (job points still not used) yeah, so awesome, every equip i've wanted at the highest refine rate, and multiples of every card i've wanted, and like 1,000,000,000 of every MVP card

Who says dirt is bad? I personally LOVE dirt, the more dirt I have the happier I am!!

[Image: 440755r104420a011.th.jpg]

Lordz of Anarchy Wizard Power!!
06-21-2010 04:31 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

I want a Baphomet, an Eddga, and a Hatii cute pet for my cute super novice.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
06-21-2010 07:07 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

RE:??if you could do anything

Mukakruda Wrote:all chars transed and at 99 for me right away, (job points still not used) yeah, so awesome, every equip i've wanted at the highest refine rate, and multiples of every card i've wanted, and like 1,000,000,000 of every MVP card

SHR right there.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
06-21-2010 07:27 AM
sirona Away
Eh?!

Be a GM myself and have afternoon tea with the first generation GMs ingame with Panda at the head of the table... Icon_cool (brain freeze competition with unlimited amount of ice-cream might be fun as well)

Um... if I am GM, I think I will make everyone's life miserable at ToH or MvP events by summoning the craziest monsters that I can think of... Icon_twisted
@nuke might be used as well?
06-21-2010 05:34 PM