Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PVP Tournament
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: PVP Tournament

If Pyro wins he goes to next round, otherwise he's eliminated.

The result of Yanos fight with pyro does not influence his status, he gets to go on depending if he had won against soul or not.

Sorry if it was not clear.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-26-2006 01:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

RE:??PVP Tournament

Rock Lee Wrote:OK now look how brilliant you are ryx...ok so yanos fights against soulstealer, lets say he looses, now he fights against pyro, lets say he wins, now yanos fights against soulstealer again? how does that make sense, think Ryx before you think you are making a smart statement.
i was simply attempting to reword what miss Pandora had explained about the ladder:
GM-Pandora: The blurred out lines are fights that will oppose someone who already won and is sure to go on to next round, to someone else who will either be eliminated or go on to next round too. That's because we are not a number of contestant that divides up to well after the 2 first rounds. Did that sound clear? Sorry if it's confusing, it's late and I'm kinda beat.
What happens after that? i was kinda wondering too, but i'm not on the GM team and i am not in charge of the rules - i trust in our GMs' abilities to resolve such situations.
At any rate, what would be wrong with Yanos and SoulStealer fighting twice? are you saying you've never lost a battle on a piece of bad luck and not wanted a rematch?
Next time, register 17 minutes earlier and keep your 'champion' angst out of my studio.

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
03-26-2006 01:12 AM
Hina Offline

oh i just noticed!
Tenshi's a crusaderIcon_eek
it sais knight on the ladder.Icon_razz
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2006 06:02 AM by Hina.)
03-26-2006 05:56 AM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

ooh! ooh!
I have a question! Icon_confused
I'm filling up my cart with like 500+ meat to maximize my Cart Revolution damage, is it okay to have them on the pvp tournament?
I mean, I won't use them, it's easy to see if I use them because the effect is different than green\white\aspd pots Icon_mrgreen
So... Errr.. yeah Icon_confused Icon_lol

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
03-26-2006 07:54 AM
Rock Lee Offline
Banned

Hahah you really think i care about joining, you need to read my posts, i already said it doesn't bother me, the point is if yanos fights soul twice, what if he looses one and wins 1, then what? God use common sense elite ninja genious.
03-26-2006 10:52 AM
GM-Jade Offline
Leaf Cat Lover

GM-Pandora Wrote:The blurred out lines are fights that will oppose someone who already won and is sure to go on to next round, to someone else who will either be eliminated or go on to next round too.
03-26-2006 02:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Rock Lee Wrote:Hahah you really think i care about joining, you need to read my posts, i already said it doesn't bother me, the point is if yanos fights soul twice, what if he looses one and wins 1, then what? God use common sense elite ninja genious.

Please read before you post, since the answer was said like.....6 times already? maybe more :T

03-26-2006 02:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Mrmeow x_X Wrote:ooh! ooh!
I have a question! Icon_confused
I'm filling up my cart with like 500+ meat to maximize my Cart Revolution damage, is it okay to have them on the pvp tournament?
I mean, I won't use them, it's easy to see if I use them because the effect is different than green\white\aspd pots Icon_mrgreen
So... Errr.. yeah Icon_confused Icon_lol
What i always used for my carts was iron/iron ore Icon_smile

Uh... and Rock... i'm a smith, not a ninja. and if you don't care why are you still posting here?

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
03-26-2006 02:11 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Mrmeow x_X Dont put meat/consumable in it, ill give you rocks to fill it full. Tough I know the animation is different, it just seems easier that way.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-26-2006 02:17 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Args, waht a pair up *sigh* oh wel, guess wel just have to wait and see Icon_biggrin

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
03-26-2006 03:01 PM