Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interesting Fact
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

RE: Interesting Fact

There used to be such a site for iro a few years ago when I played it, but its been quite a few years since they stopped running the site and had offered to sell that code for 2 euros (or dollars) per line I believe. It was quite a handy site to have.

It is True that our auto vending skews our number but about double. But, in all reality we do have about the same population as Iris or bigger. In all honesty iRO made the huge mistake of having a 'free' especially so late in the game. Not only did people move off the pay servers to the free, but in these time RO is rather old. A lot more interesting games have come out with more cutting edge stuff.

Maybe people will start searching for free servers after the merge and find their way here Whistle

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
03-27-2010 03:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Will depends of the speed of implementation of the ro renewal ;l

Gravity needed to work on a RO2 that would have been an improvement of RO1, and not an RO2 that would be a clone of all the current 3d-mmorpgs.??They waisted their time and money?? :`/??

Imo gravity coders are having a gun pointed to their head atm, the renewal need to not fail :l??

Basicly :
If the renewal come soon and with the merge of iro's servers, and if the renewal if succesfull in term of "gaming experience", and if eathena takes long to copy the renewal code (that is a lot of 'if', I know)??players will go pservers->IRO, but if one of the 'if' doesn't realise itself, yes I agree with you, the motion will be IRO->pservers

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2010 03:48 PM by Général_Argos.)
03-27-2010 03:44 PM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

RE:??Interesting Fact

GM-Nara Wrote:A lot more interesting games have come out with more cutting edge stuff.

Maybe people will start searching for free servers after the merge and find their way here Whistle

Why would they choose heRO when all these "more interesting games" have come out?

People on iRO have been complaining about the game being stagnant (which is understandable) and out of those that have quit it's only renewal that is drawing them back into the game. heRO is probably the last place they would settle, assuming they would even play RO ever again after giving iRO up.

I'm leaning towards an iRO->other games movement if anything. Even if every iRO player moved to p servers, the selection of p servers available would water down the number of players reaching heRO to the point where it'd barely be noticeable.

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
03-27-2010 07:14 PM
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

Sad but true point you make. Though I do know a few people who are on iRO and are leaving due to their hate of renewal and it's making them consider going elsewhere. Renewal is really a very big IF like Kirmlin stated. Some are very excited to see it while others are like no way. Only time will tell.

But you gotta think how some players will think soon: Renewal is coming+loosing a lot of their hard earned stuff+names+guilds broken apart = someone very pissed off, that is if they dislike renewal. Might as well go somewhere else where else and start over. Then again I remember iRO people being a bit snobish towards private servers XD so back to the big if

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
03-27-2010 07:23 PM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

The majority of iRO players won't move to p servers. The general consensus on iRO wiki forums is that people are sick of RO, renewal is something new and if they don't like it they will just quit RO altogether.

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
03-27-2010 07:34 PM