Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Made to order builds for sale
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Made to order builds for sale

i did this a long time ago, and got at least two satisfied customer. Both were quite experienced; i know one was a 9x sniper and the other one had a sinX and a HP and perhaps many other alts i don't know and was regarded by many as one of the most hardcore WOE-ers.
-- hey, i'm allowed to make a shameless plug for myself every once in a while Laugh

anyway, i still like discussing builds with mates etc. I may not be the best, but over two years i have learned much more than i did when i started out and if those two ppl are quite satisfied i don't see a reason why i shouldn't do it again -plus the aforementioned sinX and HP magically appeared for a short while in pront last night after years of inactivity, so that totally brought me back- Ok

my goal is not only to help those who are starting out to get acquainted with RO (especially HeRO's) mechanics, but also to help vets with a new twist on things. I initially offered the service for starting players, but as i said above, i was happily surprised to learn that my two paying customers were vets Icon_biggrin

I plan to my price range a bit to cater to both starters and even higher end customers. So you could purchase simple builds for as low as 500k up to 2m depending on how nitpick-y you are Icon_twisted

it's simple really, just pm me or post here how detailed you want it to be and what do you want to do with it. Even if you don't have a class selection yet, just tell me what particular goal you want to reach and i'll happily oblige.

-w-
06-07-2010 01:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply