Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Account Connected Warper
Mstr Keal Offline
Tayla's Lover

RE: Account Connected Warper

No, but I was just wondering. If not then I'll be happy to actually do it without fear of being banned for a natural human instinct. Icon_biggrin That was a simple question that could in turn be answered in a simple way, 'Yes' or 'No'. Need more info?

Mstr Rouge-Rogue 80/50
Mstr Keal-Knight 58/26
----------------------
Help Out Your Server
vote every 12 hours
rate on RMS
---------------------------
[Image: HtNjK.jpg]
08-22-2010 03:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TPC Offline
I like pie

The reason people are complaining about you not searching is that a thread was made about this less than a month ago, where this was discussed thorougly:

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...697&page=1

Anyway, the thing is that this is a zeny sink. A zeny sink is something that takes zeny permanently out of the economy of the game. This is to balance up the zeny income of everyone on the server who sell things to NPCs every day. Without zeny sinks there would just be more and more zeny in rotation in the game, which would make everyone (especially older players) richer and richer. This would cause a huge inflation in prices, which would make items sold by players increase in price more and more, eventually even the simplest beginner gears would cost millions. This would make it much harder for beginners. So zeny sinks are needed. Overall prices have been going up lately from what I've seen, so the GMs are probably looking to add more zeny sinks to keep the economy balanced, rather than taking one out.

Also making it per account now wouldn't be fair to older players who have already spent zeny unlocked warps on all their characters. And the fact that we have a warper at all is a nice thing, on official servers you have to walk everywhere except the few places there is a kafra warp to, or where you can find an aco class to memorize the place and warp you there (for maps that are memorizeable in the first place, dungeons aren't and usually not the map outside dungeons either).

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2010 04:58 AM by TPC.)
08-22-2010 04:52 AM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

lol, I feel I must ask...
Why so serious?
I mean, really, Sakurato had it kind of right, but it's more accurate to say "This is the internet, post at your own risk". That, and your reasoning behind your insult seemed to be grounded in the knowledge that your keyboard is jacked up. Information none of us had until *after* you punished us for it.
But, eh, who cares.

Anyways, I find it slightly offensive that you found my initial comment condescending. It wasn't at all, it was merely a matter-o-factly explanation of the biggest obstacle in the course to implementation of the suggestion. All of the money arguments are true, as well.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
08-22-2010 04:53 AM
Mstr Keal Offline
Tayla's Lover

TPC Wrote:The reason people are complaining about you not searching is that a thread was made about this less than a month ago, where this was discussed thorougly:

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...697&page=1

It's okay, I'm done arguing with people on this forum because that literally no one will actually read what I write. Also good to know that only about 15%(of what I have seen) can actually answer me in a nice, serious, not condescending way.

@TPC: Thank you for being in the 15% and not being one of the people, and the only one to bring up, it that has been asked, it a no, and that I should have searched first in a nice way. Icon_biggrin

Mstr Rouge-Rogue 80/50
Mstr Keal-Knight 58/26
----------------------
Help Out Your Server
vote every 12 hours
rate on RMS
---------------------------
[Image: HtNjK.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2010 08:15 AM by Mstr Keal.)
08-22-2010 08:12 AM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Making friends & influencing people does not include calling 85% of us condescending or saying we won't read/understand.

I read & understand.

About the growth in zenny....Of course it is. Once you get to a certain point...other than Fairy Auctions there really are no zenny sinks.

I have every place unlocked on my Stalker. And I use my OC/Discount character to buy all supplies...so atm I'm kinda zenny sinkless, as are some others.
08-22-2010 09:42 AM
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

TPC.... if you lived in my state and ran for congress... I"d vote for you...

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
08-22-2010 10:17 AM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

Who: Mstr Rogue + Related accounts
How Long: Permanent
What s/he did: Botting

is it he same person o-o.

It's spelt slightly different

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2010 08:52 PM by Sakurato.)
08-22-2010 08:51 PM
Arukei Offline
Ruled by Secrecy

I myself was actually wondering the same thing. o_o;;;

[Image: Tozai-1.jpg]
ilu Egg!
Kei's fail art spot!
08-22-2010 09:10 PM