Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SVN Bug Report
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE: SVN Bug Report

Does mosc quest spawn mermans no matter your lvl? Irowiki makes it look like it depends on your lvl.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
08-27-2010 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??SVN Bug Report

Shinibu Wrote:Problem 2:

When trying to brew today, MC only made my int and dex 99 exact regardless of equips.??They used to be around the 120 range.??Is that permanent?

Taken from skill desc:

Quote:Target a party member with this skill, and half of your stats will be given to that character as a bonus points (like 10+60 DEX).
Your target can not exceed the maximum of 99 stat points. The target must remain within a 7 cell radius, or the skill cancels out.

Shikari:
No matter your level.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

08-27-2010 09:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

RE: ??SVN Bug Report

GM-Circe Wrote:
Shinibu Wrote:Problem 2:

When trying to brew today, MC only made my int and dex 99 exact regardless of equips.??They used to be around the 120 range.??Is that permanent?

Taken from skill desc:

Quote:Target a party member with this skill, and half of your stats will be given to that character as a bonus points (like 10+60 DEX).
Your target can not exceed the maximum of 99 stat points. The target must remain within a 7 cell radius, or the skill cancels out.

Shikari:
No matter your level.

Last I remember, let's say I had 70+22 dex without being buffed or had MC.??Then once I had mc, it would add 29 dex because it went off of base stats.??So I should have 70+51.??Then bless should give me 10 more for 70+61.??Well now, even with bless and those gears, I have a whopping 70+29 dex even with bless.??But here is a weird thing.??If I get mc, and then get blessed, I will have 70+39 dex.??But if I had bless before I get mc, I only get 70+29 dex.??Something is wrong with that.

Just did another test. If you have no buffs and no gears, then you get MC first, the reequip gears, then buffs, then you will get normal stats like I had pre svn. But that is one hell of a process and will have to be redone every single time buffs go away
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2010 09:29 PM by Shinibu.)
08-27-2010 09:22 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

As the description says, it now caps at 99 as it is supposed to.
We're on a new SVN. Yes, things have changed as official has or as eAthena have fixed incorrect things to match officials.
Gears have changed, other items have changed, and some skills have changed too.

It is supposed to be 99 total, which 70+29 is. Yes, it includes bonus stats, as MC adds to those directly.

This bonus is calculated only when the skill is initiated, not constantly updated throughout the skill's usage time.
This is why if you are blessed before using MC, it will only take you to 99 max stats, but if you are blessed AFTER MC is initiated and the bonus is calculated, it will add the extra 10 DEX.

There is nothing wrong with it.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

08-27-2010 09:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

That just sucks and is pointless imo...
08-27-2010 09:43 PM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Brewing ruined /desp

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
08-27-2010 09:49 PM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

Ptah Wrote:Brewing ruined /desp

Ruined in what sense?

Shinibu Wrote:That just sucks and is pointless imo...

This "new" system is how MC worked when it was first implemented and imo makes MC far more useful than the previous implementation.
08-27-2010 10:05 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Seriously, this makes abusing MC even better, people. It's what Astaroth's build was planned around like two years ago before I knew that MC was "broken."

I'm excited! \o/

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
08-28-2010 12:34 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I didn't seem to get any exp from the Monster Extermination quest. Wiki still says it gives exp depending on your level, on top of the lunatic card, Golds, OPBs, Allegience points, and Life insurance.

At my HP's level, I shoulda got 1 m Base exp, and 500k job exp, more than enough to change the %'s, but I didn't notice any real difference before and after.
08-28-2010 02:35 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hillslion is spawning in Manuk field with Nepenthes (first map entering area), is this a change to New World spawns or a bug? I know officially they spawn there, however I just want to know if heRO intended that or not.

Thanks!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-28-2010 09:24 AM