What lag?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lag Issues
Sir Aun Offline
Shaterred Soul

RE: Lag Issues

I lag a little and when I lag its for a short time. Maybe this in a technical problem somewhere but I don't know squat to be able to say why it lags when it does.Icon_razz

[Image: siraun1copy-1.jpg]
Neither in light or in darkness will there be salvation. Only the strong and wise will survive for they will know when to act.

Sir Aun
05-24-2006 02:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

I've been getting bad lag spikes exactly like you described, Wanderer. There have been times where I've lagged in the middle of four seals and everyone on TS can hear me screaming "OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOO!"...then I start sobbing when the lag ends because I see myself there dead.
05-24-2006 10:37 AM
Hitoo Offline

I lag a little bit, only short times, it can get to 2 minutes of little lag, but not that much.

[Image: sign2.jpg]
05-24-2006 11:56 AM
Reis Offline
Skyhigh

I been lagging here and there once in a while til yesterday I was lagging all over the place, running into monsters when I was clearly going the other way, random DCs (that can be on my part tho.) some backslide lags, skills not responding for about 2-3 seconds.
05-24-2006 12:28 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

i lag at times but i think it has more to do with my crappy isp than the server allthough i seem to lag always and die when i try to mob seals

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
05-24-2006 02:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Lag Issues

Alexander Wrote:I've been getting bad lag spikes exactly like you described, Wanderer. There have been times where I've lagged in the middle of four seals and everyone on TS can hear me screaming "OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOO!"...then I start sobbing when the lag ends because I see myself there dead.

You can be taken down by 4 seals!? :O

Wow...

05-24-2006 07:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

I have lots of ISP problems too, but it's not the only thing that lags me I think :o

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
05-25-2006 12:57 AM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

RE: ??Lag Issues

Manifus Wrote:
Alexander Wrote:I've been getting bad lag spikes exactly like you described, Wanderer. There have been times where I've lagged in the middle of four seals and everyone on TS can hear me screaming "OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOO!"...then I start sobbing when the lag ends because I see myself there dead.

You can be taken down by 4 seals!? :O

Wow...

His wizard, duh Neo Icon_razz
05-25-2006 11:17 AM